Rugby RBS 6 Nations 2015

Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 09.09.09.png

My predictions for this coming weekend

Eng 32 v 9 Ita
Ire 20 v Fra 18
Sco 12 v Wal 24

You are playing the Welsh at the wrong time of the competition. They will be looking to bounce back from their opening defeat. That said, Scotland are capable of beating Wales at Murryfield. I think you may have been a little too harsh on your boys.

If the scots keep giving away as many penalties as they did against france we will be left holding the wooden spoon this year.
We should of won on Saturday but for stupid penalties.

Is that the game where the referee gave the score to Italy despite the fact that they hadn't scored and thereby causing Scotland to lose? Presume it was shown something like this?

image_thumb12.png

;)

No FB, it's the game where the referee gave the game to Italy because they would have scored but were prevented from doing so by a foul from Scotland.

It's not like football where you can deliberately prevent a clear goal by hand balling it off the line and then the referee makes the attacking team take another shot but with the goal keeper in the way so the defending team get a chance to save it again. Remember Suarez doing that in the World Cup in 2010?

;)

England, nice work giving Ireland so many points. There was no way back from that. Well played Ireland.

Having a hard time coming to terms with England's loss to Ireland? :ermmm:

Do what I do. :thinking:

I've had far too much Guinness and Jameson Whiskey to give a ... :p

Err, what were we talking about? :unsure:

Whatever it was, at-least the Irish will get little satisfaction from me...! :cheers:

Happy days! :wave:

That England performance will have the other World Championship teams shaking in their shoes - with laughter. Before now and the championship the England hopefuls should spend at least eight hours a day studying the rules of the game and applying their new found knowledge to stop giving away points from penalties.

After the farce at Murrayfield I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch the Scotland England game today. Its going to be horrendous isn't it.

Oh well l should enjoy the Wales Ireland game at least.

Wales made the day exciting as if they hadn't racked up all those points early on today then I doubt we would have had another two good high scoring games, as Ireland and England had to go for it no matter what.

Great effort by Wales, Ireland and England.....

If that late Scottish "try" had been grounded it would have taken the 6 point difference down to 1 point between Ireland and England with the winner being decided by a Scotsmans attempt at a conversion.....Funny old game

A bit like the British election...it all depends on the Scots :)

Back
Top Bottom