Poll Racing For HRT ; Snog, Marry, Avoid ?

Racing for HRT. Snog Marry Avoid

• Marry : Yes I would race for HRT long term in the hope of developing the cars and moving up the grid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm afraid I don't have much affection for HRT or Virgin... but I do feel a pull to Lotus / Caterham (I just hope I'm not a sucker for resurrecting a known name).

I think I'd prefer Virgin Marussia than Marussia Virgin; the company involved with cars being the team and old beardie being the sponsor... and I like the look of the Marussia's; something different.

I think I'd prefer Virgin Marussia than Marussia Virgin; the company involved with cars being the team and old beardie being the sponsor... and I like the look of the Marussia's; something different.

Personally i wish they had stuck with Manor but if the sponsor money needed to race meant a name change I'm not complaining!

Probably the case Jos...
Its easy to forget that Minardi were bad more often than they were good but we tended to love them because they were the last of the true garagistas. That and they were an Italian team that wasn't Ferrari :D!
HRT suffer from trying to present themselves as something they are not and that is losing them 'love' from the fans (IMHO).

An Italian team that wasn't ferrari, plus Giancarlo Minardi who was a dude (let's imagine that Flavio never had anything to do with the Minardi team, the ****), Paul Stoddart who was a "bloke", plus Alonso, Fisi, Webber, Nannini, de Cesaris who are all great drivers, plus points scored in most of the F1 seasons they entered, frequent points scoring, plus some pretty good looking cars.
I loved them, and when my plan of convincing myself that I'm a multi-billionaire comes true (if i think hard enough it WILL happen) i will buy Minardi (no, not Giancarlo, the team name) and then i will buy Ferrari and rename them Minardi.
Stick with me kids, it will happen if we all believe.

Back
Top Bottom