Qiddaya City Circuit

Il_leone

World Champion

I flicked onto this last night and was blown away by the size of ambition and spectacle of this proposed track for future Saudi Arabian sporting events which will host F1, Formula E and Moto GP especially if it will change how future F1 races will look and feel. It feels like something you would only see in a computer game

I flicked onto this last night and was blown away by the size of ambition and spectacle of this proposed track for future Saudi Arabian sporting events which will host F1, Formula E and Moto GP especially if it will change how future F1 races will look and feel. It feels like something you would only see in a computer game
Is it just me that really worries about that 70m elevated corner - with a massive hole for cars to fall through, should something go catastrophically wrong (e.g. if one car is launched over another's wheels). I know that Monaco has some drops, but the speeds are so much lower.

Is it just me that really worries about that 70m elevated corner - with a massive hole for cars to fall through, should something go catastrophically wrong (e.g. if one car is launched over another's wheels). I know that Monaco has some drops, but the speeds are so much lower.
I did worry about that , they ve got Hermann Tilke to help with the circuit design

Back
Top Bottom