Poll Out of Ten - 2014 Chinese Grand Prix

2014 Chinese Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Unaware of that! My TVO box saves me ever having the need.

Don't worry Hamberg you missed very little. Even Brundle said that there won't be much of this race in the Sky Xmas review show.

Well Sieg means victory in Germany I believe, as Sieg Heil. SIEG is also a Shanghai industrial company. Who knows...

Last edited:
I don't know why people are contemplating not watching this season because of Merc's domination. Some of the greatest title battles have come from two team mates slogging it out. Prost vs Senna is legendary for example. This race may not go down in the annals but to write off the season when a potential firecracker of a rivalry between the Mercedes' is shaping up is a little premature.

What is boring is when a dominant car is tailored or suited to one driver who sails off into the horizon.

Rosberg is not good enough to offer a true challenge to Hamilton.

Whilst I don't think that Rosberg has the same raw speed of Hamilton, he does know how to get results and the first four races are for me going to be the story of the season - consistent podiums vs race wins. It will be tight and I'm just going to pretend that the 'double points' at the last race doesn't exist...

Back
Top Bottom