Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 10 23.8%

Votes: 8 19.0%

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 8 19.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
A Lewis win so that of course makes it an easy 6. Probably the dullest race all season, not too sure why I just wasn't interested at all, I even found Monaco tense but not this, even before Nico had his problem, strange really!

I was very concerned that Lewis' bad luck would strike and somehow snatch the WDC away from him so I found the whole race to be exciting. Of course I jumped up and did a little dance when he got that great start but as long as Nico was 5th or better, Lewis was not safe. I give it a 10 because of it's importance, the drama and the excitement. Now, let's watch Formula E

I'm with Dash Racing in the comments but 1 point more generous.

And I still think that it is an awful circuit, in an awful place and designed by a man showing off his parallel rulers. Once again the bottom levels of the stands were packed but those higher up had plenty of empty spaces; I wouldn't think that the general admission areas would be popular either.

I expect Lewis would give it a 10, and Nico wouldn't be able to find a number low enough, but it was very very poor. I think I'm being quite generous with a 2. As mentioned above, the Lotus guys laughing at Pastor's mobile Barbie, and the fact that neither he or the marshals could be arsed to put it out, saved it from a 1.

Back
Top Bottom