Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 8 19.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

mjo

Procrastinating
Contributor
Well, that was an anti-climatic end to the championship. And the race wasn't up to much, either, although at least we saw sort sort of 'battle' for the victory, with some decent-ish stuff in the second half of the race in the midfield. if you saw it - the first part of the race was seriously dull.

A 5.

Oh, and well done Lewis!!!

Foul, fix and the hand of Bernie. Disappointed beyond belief!

Edit: remove pit to car radio and, far more importantly, pit control of the car. Let the drivers drive and the team takes the consequence.

Just the 1.

Last edited:
A strong possibility.

Nico's powertrain was only on its third run.

Last edited:
The race itself was dull but livened up a little in the latter stages. Anti-climactic but big congrats to Hamilton and respect for Rosberg for driving til the end.

A below average race, if it had been anything other than the title decider then it would of been a 5 but it was the title decider, Rosberg was still in with a chance right up to 7 laps to go, it was tense Lewis had to finish. He did, he won, and I ****ing loved it. YES.

A big cheese covered 10 with extra chilli.

It depends if you believe exactly what you see. I don't, so attempt to find another reason for what is 'happening'.

That emoticon is particularly offensive, btw

8 I am glad that Lewis won. I feel really sorry for Nico, and his problem deprived us of a great race, although that was good for my nerves. But hey it's F1 , and let's see what happens next year. I think it may be Nico's year next year.

Foul, fix and the hand of Bernie. Disappointed beyond belief!

Edit: remove pit to car radio and, far more importantly, pit control of the car. Let the drivers drive and the team takes the consequence.

Just the 1.
There was that radio call from Lewis telling the team not to turn the power up on my car wasn't there. Surely that kind of pit controlling the car is illegal?

Jen What are you talking about? So someone sabotaged Jacques Villeneuves tyre in Suzuka 1996 and also someone came and made MSC stall his car in Suzuka 1998. Oh and also someone made MSCs engine blow up in Suzuka 2006. This is sport. Someone has to win and someone has to lose.

Jen
This is sport. Someone has to win and someone has to lose.

I'm sure you're absolutely right but would prefer they do it on there own merit. It doesn't mean I'm disappointed with our new WDC - Lewis is one of the best - but I don't see the need to intervene when it wasn't necessary.

A good race, slightly irritated that we didn't get to see Jenson re-pass Alonso, and a great last charge by Felipe. The right man won the WDC, and frankly even without Rosberg's ERS problems, he would have won it anyway.
A solid 8 from me.

At any other time of the year that would have been an average race so nothing changes for me even though it was the final.

The right man won and sealed the title. Massa answered a few critics with one of his strongest runs of the year but other than that, very ho-hum.

Only 16 weeks until Hamilton starts his defence, I'm not worried if that leads to a third title but please dear God let's see more teams in the hunt for it.

Edit: forgot to say, I gave it a six.

Last edited:
Honestly, it was an okay race. Some interesting scraps, but nothing to write home about overall. No double score for double points season ender. If the race between Hamilton and Rosberg hadn't come down to ERS issues, it had the potential to be so much more. Overall, disappointing. I'll give it a 5, but I think that might be a wee bit generous.

Back
Top Bottom