Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

As if! No going back to Kekes point that he's starting to behave like this because he wants it.

I don't think he'll beat Hamilton over the season. I thought that about Button as well.

I would suggest that until they are threaterned by another team (which is a long way off) they'd do the first one.

From little bits I've heard over the years I suspect both drivers have a clause in their contract stating they must have at least identical upgrades to their team mate.

I'm remaining in the Optimists club. As a Hamilton AND Rosberg fan methinks I'm on track to be pretty satisfied by 2014!

Although I deffo want Hamilton to win Silverstone given I'm making the effort to go.

He still has a good chance, although sometimes I feel his temperament gets in the way of his driving when things don't go right, is there such a thing as wanting something soo much that it blinds a person as to how to achieve it....?

Last edited:
Well since Lewis beat Button in two out of three seasons I think it might be but then I have just drank 1.5ltr's of Merrydown cider at 7.5% abv and 1ltr of Aspell at 7% abv and I am half way through a pint of Stella I could be wrong, who knows? Certainly not me, I will review my answer at a later date..

Last edited:
I did the same thing as Rosberg yesterday at Granja Viana. I slowed after the chicane to allow the chasing driver to get onto my bumper and even waved him through. He waved me on as he wanted to race for the lead. At the end of the race I found that my entire lap had been discounted and that I ended up finishing 5th from last, despite taking the chequered flag. I protested the result and the driver who took the win joined me in the protest feeling that I had been hard done by. The result was not amended because "rule are rules".

Back
Top Bottom