Things ... Musical chairs (2017-2018 Silly Season)

FB

Wehrlein - OUT for definite . He drives and works for the enemy Mercedes

Ericsson - might have to car share with the other drivers surely his influential friends knows what good business is

It really depends how much muscle Maranello are going to flex because there is talk they want to rename the team Alfa Romeo

I Don't know why media bother with a the BS articles sometimes. It's been pretty certain Perez is staying at Force India for a months so why all the article intrigue? Click bait.

Makes me wonder if we'll get a Verstappen like announcement of a driver being signed to the Red Bull Junior programme and then 2 weeks later that they've been signed by Torro Rosso.

Maybe they've poached Lando Norris.

Having said that the media have been reporting that Gasly is about to make his F1 debut since Monza last year. Someone in the press really likes this kid.

Interesting it's Gp's plural.

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 11.39.15.png

Bye bye Dani I think as Tost said "standing him down for the next races" . This is effectively a chance for Gasly to partner Matsushita next season unless Matsushita is going to replace Kyvat at Suzuka to get some local PR for Honda
----------------------

Good on Jolyon Palmer for refusing a pay off settlement because apparently Renault did not offer him enough ... looks like he will have more chances to prove his credibility

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom