Motorsports Calendar 1-3 April 2011

Matthew Little

Points Scorer
As March exits stage left, we enter the month of April and wonder to ourselves, "What events, pray tell, will Clip The Apex and visit us this weekend?"

~~NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Goody's Fast Pain Relief 500--Martinsville Speedway(Martinsville, Va., 0.526-mile paperclip-style oval)
~~NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Kroger 250--Martinsville Speedway
~~LeMans Series: Rd.1--6 Hours of Castellet, Circuit Paul Ricard(Le Castellet, France--3.610 mile road course)
~~F3 Euro Series: Rd.1[races 1,2 & 3]---Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet, France
~~British Touring Car Championship: Rd.1(races 1-3), Brands Hatch--Kent, England(1.198-mile natural terrain Indy circuit)
~~MotoGP: Rd.2--Gran Premio De Espana, Circuito de Jerez--Jerez, Spain(2.751-mile natural terrain road course)

As always, please chech your local listings for exact times/dates and feel free to add anything may have Clipped the Apex and not made its' way unto the calendar....... :) :goodday:

Formula One is taking over the Truck Series!

I'm watching the Truck Qualifying right now and they just interviewed Kyle Busch about his deal with Kimi, and he said they're going to be doing some testing on Monday to get him some laps in the Truck, and right after that interview little Piquet took to the track and put it on provisional pole.

I guess I should say former Formula One drivers are taking over the Truck Series.

edit - Piquet, Jr. ended up P9

Back
Top Bottom