Motorsports Calendar 22-24 April 2011

Matthew Little

Points Scorer
With Easter upon us, it's time to see what events have risen to this weekend's calendar......

~~NASCAR Nationwide Series: Nashville 300, Nashville Superspeedway(Lebanon, Tn.--1.33 mile concrete oval)
~~NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Bully Hill Vineyards 200, Nashville Superspeedway
~~FIA World Touring Car Championship: Round 2[races 3-4], Race of Belgium--Zolder Circuit(Zolder, Belgium---2.492 mile natural terrain road course)

As always, check your local listings for exact times/dates and feel free to add anything that may have clipped the apex and missed the calendar............ :) :goodday:

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
If you are in the UK there's also the British Superbikes that get under way at Brands Hatch this weekend and for the first time in it's history it features a rider(ess) called Jenny Tinmouth.

KekeTheKing

Banned
Supporter
~~NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Bully Hill Vineyards 200, Nashville Superspeedway

I didn't see the race last night, but I noticed this morning that Piquet, Jr. finished 2nd behind Kyle Busch. I'm sure this will satisfy the large Piquet contingent here at CTA to no end.

I can't wait to see Kimi in one of these Trucks.

Top Bottom