Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend

Who was the Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend?

• Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Webber

• Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Jenson Button

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Fernando Alonso

• Felipe Massa

• Michael Schumacher

• Nico Rosberg

• Nick Heidfeld

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Vitaly Petrov

• Rubens Barrichello

• Pastor Maldonado

• Adrian Sutil

• Paul Di Resta

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Sebastien Buemi

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Jaime Alguersuari

• Jarno Trulli

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Timo Glock

• Jerome D'ambrosio

• Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Total voters
Once again I made another error, I accidently pressed enter instead of tab and henceforth the 2 HRT's and Virgin drivers I'll alert the mods!

Went for Buemi, after getting riled by his penalty, he drove a great race, passed loads of cars and beat his teammate..

I will give it to Massa, out-qualified Alonso (made me celebrate), then he spun, came through the field a few times, made some good overtakes (and people used to crticise him like Vettel that "he can't overtake" seems to be doing plenty to me).

I would have given it to d'Ambrosio for his spin in the pitlane, but didn't see him do anything at all apart from that.

Mostly midfielders...................I think

Or was he in one of those races by himself again?

If so I will change my vote, but I can't find a worthy candidate apart from my summary on Massa, think I will just give it to d'Ambrosio if I get proved wrong.

If you insist sly!

And my vote goes to Kamui for keeping a train of faster cars behind him! And the BBC completly forgot about Perez who was on the end of the snake but wasn't counted on the timing screen

Massa went pass Rosberg, Schumacher, Di Resta, Kobi......Alonso.....

Kobayashi had horrible tyres, he passed Schumi into turn one, Massa then crashed and couldn't repass Schumi but Schumi then retired. Massa also passed Alonso when he ran off the road but just look where Alonso finished. I don't remember the Di Resta pass so won't comment on that but he did legitimately pass Rosberg.

Kobayashi had horrible tyres, he passed Schumi into turn one, Massa then crashed and couldn't repass Schumi but Schumi then retired. Massa also passed Alonso when he ran off the road but just look where Alonso finished. I don't remember the Di Resta pass so won't comment on that but he did legitimately pass Rosberg.

I think I'll wait for the overtaking stats to go up because its all a bit cloudy but I remember him doing more than that. I will stand corrected though.

Back
Top Bottom