Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend

Who was the Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend?

• Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Webber

• Jenson Button

• Fernando Alonso

• Nico Rosberg

• Rubens Barrichello

• Pastor Maldonado

• Adrian Sutil

• Paul Di Resta

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Sebastien Buemi

• Jaime Alguersuari

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Timo Glock

• Jerome D'Ambrosio

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Total voters
Jesus Christ inevitably the "Lewis is great, Button is useless" bile has been brought to this forum. Took a while but it's happened.

Can we please just cut this crap out? You don't like Button. WE GET IT.
I agree with this sentiment, but Cooks seems to get away with it all the time, so have given up reading his/her posts, it makes life easier..:)

I voted Hamilton, mainly for his passes on Webber and Alonso and the "I gave him enough room to be behind" comment. If I'm honest apart from Heidfeld's crash, and Vettel passing Massa in the pits at the end, my memory is totally blank about what happened except for the race amongst the top 3.

P.S. Thanks for making this Jos! Hopefully we can have some fun and some banter in these threads whilst keeping the Driver of the Weekend threads for serious debate and unbiased decisions!

Just a short note from the moderating team. We all have likes and dislike within F1 and we are all entitled to our opinions. If you feel any member steps outside of the site rules and guidelines please report it and a member of the moderating team will deal with it.

Cheers

FB

If all the threads like this keep on going maybe we can have some sort of 'award ceremony' at the end of the season, so we could have Driver of the Season, Overtake of the Season, Most Entertaining Driver of the Season and so on. Has anything like that been done before?

sushi I don't believe so, and I plan to keep this going and Most Entertaining driver hopefully stays as my thread! (Doubtful however!)

We usually tally up the Driver of the Weekend and the now departed Chump of the Weekend votes. I think Lewis Hamilton has been driver of the season for the last two years, can't remember who won the chump (maybe best not to go there...)

If all the threads like this keep on going maybe we can have some sort of 'award ceremony' at the end of the season, so we could have Driver of the Season, Overtake of the Season, Most Entertaining Driver of the Season and so on. Has anything like that been done before?
I believe TBY did some sort of end of season polls.

Hamilton, because I am still talking about his performance and that of those around him. The others are quickly fading from my memory. I think this is a good measure of entertainment.

Bro you arent getting away without your vote! Who is it?
The HRT truck driver...

hrt-start-lights.jpg

Yes, those are the start lights.

Back
Top Bottom