Poll Lewis v Max where's your money

Lewis V Max

• Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Max Verstappen

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hamilton was 1 point away from the WDC in 2007 at China ...
dont remind me, i realised during the season. something Hungary & Turkey. i realised ive never fully gotten over Hamilton in 2007. still hurts
Screenshot_20211123-194511_Samsung Internet.jpg

Verstappen has no boundaries & he will push it. until he hurts someone

the irony that horner said this about Hamilton & yet will defend that disgraceful move

“It shouldn’t be like that to be honest, Max has incurred a 51G accident. Lewis Hamilton is an 8x world champion. He shouldn’t be making manoeuvres like that. It is unacceptable. Thank goodness the biggest result for us today is that he is uninjured. I hope Lewis is very happy with himself.”

They're now equal on points but Verstappen is in first place on countback.
And the only reason he's ahead on wins 9-8 is that farce in Belgium where he was gifted the win so that Liberty could declare it a race and not have to pay cancellation fees.

If that determines the result of the season it will be an even bigger joke.

The odds are on Verstappen unless Lewis can get clear and stay ahead, any close near contact will result in contact, whether Lewis can reduce that contact and keep going is very moot.

Verstappen has no boundaries & he will push it. until he hurts someone

the irony that horner said this about Hamilton & yet will defend that disgraceful move

The odds are on Verstappen unless Lewis can get clear and stay ahead, any close near contact will result in contact, whether Lewis can reduce that contact and keep going is very moot.
I suggest Bottas act like a wall and give Verstappen his own medicine of defensive driving. ABU Dhabi has a lot of run off and the re profiled circuit should make passing easier

Given Bottas is essentially useless, and Perez is not, I think the championship is still a long shot for Lewis. He basically has to win both races. And Perez can be in a position to delay him on track.
I have changed my position on this. Despite Vertsappen having an advantage in event of double-DNF, I think Lewis is the favorite for championship now. The punters seem to think so too.

BTW does anyone know if he used the Brazil engine in Saudi or if he still has it ready for Abu Dhabi.

Last edited:
i serious worries now about the finale. & that the only way this title isnt mired in controversy like 1990 or 1997 is if Hamilton leads into the 1st corner. because i dont see how Hamilton overtakes verstappen.

as it would be likely like a dirty online racer in F1 video games. & if verstappen leads the 1st lap. neither title contender is finishing the race

I think that the joker in the pack here is Perez.

What if Perez "accidentally" runs into the back of Hamilton and knocks him out of the race (in the same way as Bottas did in Hungary - although, that was accidentally, not "accidentally").

I think that the joker in the pack here is Perez.

What if Perez "accidentally" runs into the back of Hamilton and knocks him out of the race (in the same way as Bottas did in Hungary - although, that was accidentally, not "accidentally").
It's a real risk, but I don't think he will do it. Perez so far this season has been quite fair in racing Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom