Lewis in private talks with Christian Horner

Who will Lewis be driving for in 2013

• Total voters
What I read somewhere was that the spokesman denied that there had been any talks about Hamilton's future, not that there had been any talks at all.

Edit:
The actual quote by the spokesman to the BBC was:
"Neither Lewis nor his management team have had any discussions regarding moving team"

Hey you could get lucky and have him driving for Ferrari...

He won't have a bunch of Englishman in his corner this time, unless he uses Nicole as leverage he could find it tough going.....

Issues aside I would not say no to it........Massa or Hamilton? really is it that hard.

Hamilton would be daft to join any other team before the new regulations come into effect. And the talk of him joining Mercedes? Since when?? Plus that would be even more stupid given their current (and likely future) form.

Meeting ! DENIED !
Waynes World, Waynes World, Its Party Time its Excellent.

Sorry 90's flash back.

Anyway I don't believe this 'spokesman' of course they would say that.
Meeting ? what nooo wasn't us. :whistle:

I don't think McLaren should be throwing all there cookies into the Button Jar, Hamilton bar the expected downs is a far better driver and has had impressive races starting from the back field in dry weather. To me (awaits flame war) Button is one of the most overrated drivers to win a world championship, fortunately it won't happen again.

Lewis, in the right team and perhaps someone that can be a type of Sir Alex mentor over him help him channel his skills properly, can be a definate multi world championship winning driver.

I don't like Lewis or McLaren for that matter but really if Lewis is not your man really you deserve to go back to the mediocre years of Kimi and Coulthard.

Without going off topic, that article by Mark Hughes is wrong on so many levels...
An attempt at ambushing Michael Schumacher by going around his outside on the approach to the hairpin is the sort of outrageous move he might have pulled off in karting, but simply resulted in Michael not realising he was there until he was already forcing the McLaren onto the grass.

Need I say any more?

Michael is way to street smart not to know what was happening, when he looked at his inside mirror and saw nothing, Michael knew all to well what sneakiness Lewis was attempting. You can't out do the man that has made sneakiness and artform along with ruthlessness and winning.

To me (awaits flame war) Button is one of the most overrated drivers to win a world championship, fortunately it won't happen again.

no flames here(I'm no Dragon) but to me Button is one of the most under-rated drivers to win a world championship because everyone always claims he only won because of the car and really don't realise how good he actually is. I know you have your peeved with Button hat on this week though so I'll let you off. He walked into the lions den that was Lewis's home at Mclaren and has kept within a race win if not in front of Lewis in the WC since he got there - we even have articles now suggesting he's brought the mechanics and Mclaren staff over to his side. All that and he's still managed to keep harmony with Lewis(publicly) - know any other driver that could do that? Which brings me nicely back on to topic.

Whether is his own doing or not Lewis no longer feels at home at Mclaren - we've seen him continually question their decisions (whether it be right or wrong) and twice in the last 2 races has even refused to retire the car. I'm not saying who is right or wrong on any of those occasions its just signs Lewis is not happy at Mclaren. Sometimes the chick gets bigger than the nest and its time to fly on - take into account this bird also has some very greedy little bugs riding on its wings and a move to Red Bull is exactly what Bill Oddie ordered.

Michael is way to street smart not to know what was happening, when he looked at his inside mirror and saw nothing, Michael knew all to well what sneakiness Lewis was attempting. You can't out do the man that has made sneakiness and artform along with ruthlessness and winning.

When he was in a Ferrari...

no flames here(I'm no Dragon) but to me Button is one of the most under-rated drivers to win a world championship because everyone always claims he only won because of the car and really don't realise how good he actually is. I know you have your peeved with Button hat on this week though so I'll let you off. He walked into the lions den that was Lewis's home at Mclaren and has kept within a race win if not in front of Lewis in the WC since he got there - we even have articles now suggesting he's brought the mechanics and Mclaren staff over to his side. All that and he's still managed to keep harmony with Lewis(publicly) - know any other driver that could do that? Which brings me nicely back on to topic.

Whether is his own doing or not Lewis no longer feels at home at Mclaren - we've seen him continually question their decisions (whether it be right or wrong) and twice in the last 2 races has even refused to retire the car. I'm not saying who is right or wrong on any of those occasions its just signs Lewis is not happy at Mclaren. Sometimes the chick gets bigger than the nest and its time to fly on - take into account this bird also has some very greedy little bugs riding on its wings and a move to Red Bull is exactly what Bill Oddie ordered.

It is something that just irked my about Button this weekend and not the Alonso incident as shite happens, I look at the cumulative breakdown of events and bar the fact that Luck is one thing, turning luck into a win is another and I commend him for that, the result was really messy, I have seen Button win less eventful races with clean racing (tyre management/ risk control) and great management (team), though that said Button went to McLaren as world champion, in a better car and got found out by a long list of drivers.

I think he is a worthy driver in F1 and a good guy to have in your seat but lacks something that young upstarts like Lewis and Seb have, he doesn't have any exuberance(which often serves him well as a headstrong driver), the sport needs the controversial bubbly characters as much as the stereotypical ordinary bloke.

Back
Top Bottom