Lewis contract situation

Of course he'll sign, he wants multiple titles and Mercedes is the team most likely to help him achieve that.

Ferrari have engine upgrades due in Canada, perhaps if this pushes them closer Lewis might fancy a red race suit for next year. It's all about being in the right place at the right time.

They don't take money from the BBC. That turn of phrase suggests they give nothing in return. They're employed by the BBC to provide commentary for the viewers. Whether you agree with their commentary or not is irrelevant, they are still on the BBC's payroll.

I did not mean they were not worth (or were stealing) what they were paid. I was just making a comparison from a private company deciding to pay a tax exile, and (the individual) taking criticism. Compared to a publicly funded organisation paying tax exiles and not receiving any comments. How is that fair?

The question is who pays the BBC F1 team the BBC or BBC Worldwide Ltd? one is publicly funded, the other a profit making commercial arm.

You know this contract situation is gathering serious momentum that Lewis wants to be paid on the same wages as Vettel and be allowed to keep all the winners trophies

Even Bernie has weighed thinking Hamilton would be good for Ferrari but Vettel won't be happy...

I think Hamilton might work at Ferrari because he drives his heart out which the Tifosi love as seen with Villeneuve, Mansell and Alesi

Glad it's sorted but I would have loved to see a Hamilton / Vettel Ferrari team. Ah well. I wonder who his next team mate will be? Rosberg is going to go quack quack my old man's a hedgehog if he spends too much longer with the team.

Back
Top Bottom