Kobayashi out at Caterham?

Anyone here who can drive a car and has a few million available should offer themselves to fulfil once a in a lifetime dream and apply to drive for Caterham..

Loving the revolving door at Caterham right now. Hopefully they're filling the coffers a bit. Hard to take this outfit seriously though.

It seemed a couple of years ago that this team was the only one to take serious of the 3 new ones.
Now it seems it's gonna follow HRT soon. Big bravo for Marrusia for swinging things back.

New nose Caterham:

It will be very interesting now to see if Lotterer keeps his seat for Monza, or whether Kobayashi will be back.

They did this back in 2011 as well, replacing Trulli with Chandhok for one race with some half-arsed excuse about power steering, didn't they?

It's hard to gauge like for like but apart from finance did Lotterer bring anything to Caterham or do anything better than Koby would have done?

Well, that didnt last long. Sounds like Koba will be back in the car at the next race, as this was a 1-race deal, unless Caterham decides otherwise.

At this rate, I can't see the team making it through the winter. If they are having to bounce pay drivers around to make cash I think we can name any number of teams that left the stage early after going through that routine.

Both Roberto Merhi and Carlos Sainz Jr have both been on top form in WSR this season and Mehri especially has a lot of racing experience and would probably be a good steady head as a rookie.

I would be very pleased to see either of them get a chance in F1.........if this was the start of a season and they were paired alongside an experienced driver like Kobi.

Kind of feel like neither of them will get the shot they deserve in half a season with a directionless team.

Back
Top Bottom