Current Kimi Räikkönen

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
And even then he was given the boot at the end of season ROFL

Back on topic, did anyone have the misfortune to hear any of the "interviews" with Kimi after the announcement? Is it an act or is he really incapable of making a sentence longer than three or four words?

vintly

Mostly bacon
Premium Contributor
My F1 photographer acquaintance assures me it's an act - he's a right laugh off camera apparently, just hates interacting with the media. Which is a bit odd, and rather aloof. It's a bit of a mystery as to why he has so many fans worldwide.

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
In my opinion Raikkonen was the driver of the day yesterday and was unlucky not to have the stewards tell Verstappen to move over. Just why Ferrari could have hit on a strategy that could actually work will have to be examined by the stewards but it was well executed.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
After today's Rosberg news I've got a little scene in my head where Kimi is alone in his house looking first at a picture of Nico, then Jenson, then Felipe and then suddenly getting up and starting singing and dancing to "I'm still standing" by Elton John.

I think 'true survivor' should be his new nickname.

Olivier

Race Winner
After today's Rosberg news I've got a little scene in my head where Kimi is alone in his house looking first at a picture of Nico, then Jenson, then Felipe and then suddenly getting up and starting singing and dancing to "I'm still standing" by Elton John.

I think 'true survivor' should be his new nickname.
his pal Alonso will also be there to keep him some company ...

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
I was surprised by how long Raikkonen has had to wait since his last pole - if he gets one he breaks the record wait. These are the last wins and poles for current F1 drivers:
Ava.png

Bill Boddy

Professional layabout
Premium Contributor
Maybe because he was brilliant and when he does speak he can come out with some great putdowns?

Top Bottom