Kimi Räikkönen

Probably one of the coolest drivers ever to grace F1 alongside James Hunt.

His part life-style may not have been to some teams liking in F1 but you can't deny that Kimi was probably one of the best drivers on the grid from 2003-09. He should have won more championships than he did!

Kimi won his one and only F1 Championship in 2007. Kimi won 18 races, 16 pole positions, scored 62 podiums and claimed 35 fastest laps in his time in F1.

Kimi is probably the must unluckiest driver to ever grace F1 and the amount of retirements he had no fault of his own were lots.

Kimi won his first GP in 2003 winning the Malaysian GP and he claimed his last victory in F1 at the 2009 Belguim GP.

Kimi started his F1 career in 2001 driving for Sauber, he then went on to drive for Mclaren and Ferrari before quitting the sport in 2009.

Kimi produced probably the 2 most funniest moments to happen in F1 over the last 10 years, when he said :censored: at the Brazilian GP in 2006 when Schumi first retired from F1 and the other one at the Malaysian GP where the race was red flagged and he went to the garage and got into shorts, t-shirt and flip-flops and started eating ice-cream.

Whether you liked him or not you can't deny his talent, he produced one of the comebacks of the past 10 season by starting near the back of the Japan GP in 2005 and went on to win it! Probably one of his best race wins in F1.

Did you like Kimi or Not?

As far as I'm aware FB as never left the forum and been paid a big sum of money by Brogan not to post on any other forums claiming he didn't want to post on forums anyways only to come back when the money ran out.

If he did I too would be unexcited about his comeback :)

Ive never been a mega fan of Kimi...not disliked him either, just not been particularly turned on. But I was taken by comments about him in autosport recently by Mark Hughes. He was talking about the 2009 Ferrari evolving further and further away from the style kimi preferred(stong front end/quick precise direction change) and more towards what Massa liked. Kimi told them...but he only told them once. Then,,,and I quote:-
" Then Felipe had his accident and Kimi-the driver Ferrari were paying off a year early-became the sole focus for the last few races. " What do you need from the car?" they implored. He told them, and it worked and for those last few races he was consistently superb. " Why didn't you tell us before?" they asked. " I did" he shrugged. "

An amazing guy. I will be intrigued as to how he fares this year!

I think me being a huge Montoya fan made it hard for me to be a kimi fan. Still recognise his great drives though and very keen to see what happens this year.

There you are, walking along with the wife and out of the blue someone hits you on the head with a TV camera.

What would you do?

He should have looked in front of him. The cameraman keeps standing on the same place.

I would like to see Montoya stepping on some dog shit. You fucking idioooot you broke my fucking sneaker.

Raikkonen is scheduled to be on Top Gear on the 11th of march - should be a long interview - as well as Slash out of Guns N' Roses.

Montoya didn't know the cameraman was there, the cameraman knew Montoya was there. For me that is a good recipe for moving aside.

The cameraman was filming Bernie, and i think he didn't see Montoya at all. Montoya was also looking at Bernie all the time.

The cameraman was filming Bernie, and i think he didn't see Montoya at all. Montoya was also looking at Bernie all the time.

Bushi, did you notice the size of that cameraman?..........I guarantee you that with all of his bluster, Montoya deep down was praying..........praying that his wife wouldn't let him go, because he realized that if she did, Juan Pablo knew that he was about to receive a good :spank: kicking!

I've asked my retired BBC cameraman. He says that the cameraman should keep track of what is going on around him. He also says that it's the camerman's job to record the news not make it.

I've asked my retired BBC cameraman. He says that the cameraman should keep track of what is going on around him. He also says that it's the camerman's job to record the news not make it.

Next time if you walk in to a crowded area look all the way to the right and keep walking straight ahead and see what happens. It's his own damn fault and the way responded was waaaaaaaay over exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom