#KB43VER

We lost an incredible person in the world of racing, car culture, and community. Not only was Ken Block a huge inspiration to many including myself he was a husband and a father. There will be no one like him. It's left a hole the sport and he will be missed. His videos and driving brought joy to so many. He was my very first racing hero and is the reason why I watch Rally or Rallycross and Motorsport in general. Without Ken, I probably wouldn't have been into Motorsport as much as I am. He will never be forgotten. I highly recommend watching his Gymkhana Films as they are amazing! Thank you Ken ♥️

As a tribute, here is a video I made celebrating his talent:

that was very sad news. ive always remembered from a bit on top gear that was absoulte iconic & it did catapult him into UK consciousness. but i was always surprised that in rallies & racing like race of champions he didnt have better results that his obvious talent showed in the videos. i think he only had a best in WRC of 7th

Last edited:
Maybe he had great car control and a fantastic director and cameraman.

Hugely entertaining but not necessarily the requirements for a successful race career.

Having said that I love his videos and it's a shame he isn't around to create more.

And condolences to his family and friends.

that was very sad news. ive always remembered from a bit on top gear that was absoulte iconic & it did catapult him into UK consciousness. but i was always surprised that in rallies & racing like race of champions he didnt have better results that his obvious talent showed in the videos. i think he only had a best in WRC of 7th

I do love that video! Ken was really successful over here in America. He's had lots of wins in American Stage Rally and American Rallycross. He loved the WRC and always dreamed of racing in it, which he did. What I really admire about him as a driver is that he did the WRC purely for fun and I think that's just the best reason. He also started his racing career in 2005. So much, much later than people in Europe who usually have an advantage of starting way earlier due to more exposure.

Back
Top Bottom