Kazuki Nakajima

bmw would be fun, sheer on gut feeling though. still one step up but not with the issues macca might bring. plus nico already had a test wirth bmw and was in the german formula bmw. maybe kubica would be a good option for macca? robert i think would be really great in a partnership with LH.

anyway, back on topic: kazuki's future is clearly linked to toyota. which brings forward the question why is he not with toyota but with williams? how did he do in the engineering aptitude test anyway?

bogaTYR said:
anyway, back on topic: kazuki's future is clearly linked to toyota. which brings forward the question why is he not with toyota but with williams? how did he do in the engineering aptitude test anyway?

I suppose the obvious answer is, of course, that they don't think he's good enough, and I think they're probably right, for the moment anyway.

The trouble with Japanese drivers is Sato syndrome - you have to be careful the fans don't get too attached to them!

sato-san is sorely missed. at least he brought a steady level of entertainment. now there is a guy i can see drive for brabham! together with kazuki of course, to stay on topic.

actually, i would prefer sato over nakajima anyday.

Why not go the whole way, and have Takagi, Sato, Yamamoto and Ide together? We need 4 for when Ide's superlicence gets revoked and there's bound to be an injury somewhere!

Please, ignore the crappy music to this...

Back
Top Bottom