Karting

Methinks, if I had looked like that in my youth I would never have made it to sixty! Thank **** I was and always shall be a biker!

Edit: Which reminds me that when I used to take my crash hat off, a quick whizz with the ol' afro comb and it would look like I had put the lid back on! LOL

I have scar less than half an inch from my right temple. It is a stiletto scar. Do not throw chicken burgers into the faces of girls dwelling in the New Cross area of South London, no matter how much you think they might deserve it. Trying to get a taxi, topless, with a blood soaked shirt tied around your head is not easy. The driver who rescued me was sporting a shiney silver affro comb. Be warned... and now I have derailed my own thread. True story, though, and there is a message to be heeded. Be good to yourselves... aaaaaand one-another.

Looking back at the original post of this thread
Is pretty cool for me,
A seed was planted and it is growing
Into a beautiful tree,
It was born when my karting started,
So 'twas mostly about me,
But now Clip pals, afro headed,
Have injected some comedy,
There's more fun on Clip The Apex,
Than e'er was on the BBC,
So as far as I'm concerned,
That's :goodday:off to me.

:D

I'm pleased you've got addicted to Club 100! Sounds like you're pretty quick and making good progress too!

I've managed to do a few races in the BUKC over the past month or so. Took me a while to get up to speed but picked up a 10th (out of 34) in my last race which I was very happy with. Unfortunately that's it for me for the next 3 years at least.

sushifiesta

Good old JV. He is a newfound hero of mine and has provided you with an outlet as he has me. I will be saddened if I don't meet you on the circuit at some point in the next three years. Something tells me I will.

Race Report: Club100 HW Sprints, Rd.2 - Bayford Meadows
What a day! My target this year is to try to progress into the A-Finals more often than not after having done so only once in the 6 rounds I raced in last year. Here follows my best result to date which takes me up from 30th to 22nd in the championship.
Qualifying: B-Final P4
B-Final 1: P4 (repĂȘchage to A-Final)
A-Final 1: 21/24 from P24
A-Final 2: 20/26 from P23

Race Report: Club100 HW Sprints, Rd.3 - Rye House
Racing on my birthday, I went and stepped up again. Qualified exactly as last week but raced like a demon to a top ten result in the A-Finals. Over the moon. I am now up to 16th in the championship from 22nd of 63 and getting more competitive at each and every outing.

Qualifying: B-Final P4
B-Final 1: 4/28 from P4 (repĂȘchage to A-Final)
A-Final 1: 15/24 from P24
A-Final 2: 10/26 from P7

Championship position: 16/63

Race Report: Club100 HW Sprints, Rd.4 - Ellough Park
Still moving forward. Here are my results:

Driver: Peter Jankowski
Qualifying: A-Final P10
A-Final 1: 8/28 from P10
A-Final 2: 11/28 from P14

Championship position: 13/67

Driver racing behind me got some awesome footage of my killer start. I start two rows ahead on the left. Flouro shoulders and white helmet. What a start! I picked up 6 places by the exit of turn three, hanging it around the outside of 1 and 2. Feel sorry for Mr. French, though.

Back
Top Bottom