Is Cycling motorsport?

I read a wonderful story about a cyclist who to beat a doping test filled his bladder with his wife's urine (seriously). The cheat was discovered when the testing lab, suspicious that some sort of cheating was taking place, carried out a pregnancy test on the sample and the rider turned out to be "with child".
:shocked: Gross!!How did he get it in? I mean her urine into his bladder

I assume he drank it, some people say it makes your hair shiny, and your skin glow, after all it is pH neutral to the human body, just ask Trisha Goddard..

By the way a lot of facial products contain urine in the form of urea, think about that the next time you take the top off a jar of Nivea.

It's done by inserting a urinary catheter to drain the bladder then forcing fluid back up the catheter, fairly simple but high risk in terms of infection and introducing air to the bladder (painful). Urine is sterile until passed, unless there is a systemic infection, so the bladder is a very sensitive part of your body.
Don't mess with your insides kids!

A lot of hero worshipping shattered if the allegations against Armstrong prove true.

Christ, they change their BLOOD!!?? That's insane!

Yeah, that's fairly simple and possibly safer than the above urine method but takes longer and is easier to spot as you have to catheterise through the skin, unless there's a method of doing it by accessing the bloodstream rectally or orally (I don't know of one).

That's insane is it really worth it? Anyways who do you see winning the tour de france starting in a few weeks? I think it will come down to Wiggins vs Evans cant say who wins it. Thomas de Gendt is my dark horse pick this year, along with Ryder Hesjedal, maybe even Leipheimer.

Wiggins? Are you both on crack? ;)

He'll crumble in the mountains as per usual.

Cavendish for the Green Jersey as for the Yellow.........no idea.

Well that's a good point, of the two brothers Andy is the better but if Leopard Trek see him as their number 1 I reckon he's a good bet. Contador? That would be a real shame, I was a big fan of his before he was caught and banned, I think any great performance by him would be jaded by his past indiscretion.
Hushovt and Vinoukorov are faves of mine too, I'm guessing they're competing.

EDIT: how will Contador be "better prepared"?

Contador is suspended. But this years tour is lighter on the mountains, heavier on time trials, giving Wiggins a real chance. He dominated Evans in the Criterium du Dauphine time trial, and even beat Tony Martin by 30 seconds. As for green Cavendish has to be the favorite but I think Peter Sagan could give him a good fight hes really really fast and can kinda climb mountains so he wont get docked points for being outside time limits.

It's merely a reference to Speshal's comment regarding my opinion that Wiggins is in with a shout, I think you share my view, not meant to offend you soccerman17

Back
Top Bottom