Hockenheim edit and pole lap finally up.

Porceliamone

This cost me a tenner, but so L'Oreal.
Contributor
The official race edit and pole lap by Vettel have finally been put up by Formula1.com

Massa's previously unheard radio transmission (after several listens) is (deadpan) "so what I can say?...congratulations to the team".

Pole lap by Vettel clearly shows front wing flexing what I can only describe as "quite a lot".

http://www.formula1.com/video/race_edits.html

So what's the CTA community feeling on these videos?

I love the pole lap and race edit videos*.
Such a shame FOM won't get an official YouTube channel set up so we can embed them directly into forums, etc.

They need to be produced a lot quicker though - they take way too long and most people have moved on by then and don't think to look on the site for them.

*Apart from the awful pseudo rock music soundtrack they usually put on them

I'm thinking the long delay this time was due to the contraversial 'overtaking' manoeuvre and how to handle it in the edit, what with the WMSC date coming up.

Could be, although they made it about as clear as they could with the slo-mo of Massa moving over and Alonso going past, accompanied by the radio traffic :D

Yes, indeed. Much the same as the giant-centre-of-the-screen subtitles when Hamilton flared up over the radio following a the dodgy pit call earlier this year (the race evades me at the moment).

The pole lap's been up for a few days now.. and even earlier on the BBC website :unsure:

I love these videos. This one was quite average.

Hopefully in the Hungary edit we get to see Kobayashi's run down to Turn 1.

It was Turkey, Porceliamone. :)

Porceliamone said:
Yes, indeed. Much the same as the giant-centre-of-the-screen subtitles when Hamilton flared up over the radio following a the dodgy pit call earlier this year (the race evades me at the moment).
Wasn't that the subtitles to do with Turkey and Lewis asking the team about Jenson passing him?

The guy who does the edits obviously has a sense of humour/mischievous nature :snigger:

5 more posts P and you get a rank title change ;)

Wasn't it in Melbourne when Hamilton was running 2nd behind Button and Mclaren brought him in for fresh rubbers, assuming he wouldn't be able to stay out for so long on soft tyres. He ended being unable to make it pay and was stuck behind Alonso for the remainder of the race. He had every right to be annoyed but Hamilton I feel just needs to start making these calls himself. Anyway, I'm
pretty sure that's the race you're thinking of.

That's some pole lap isn't it?

Boyle99 said:
Wasn't it in Melbourne when Hamilton was running 2nd behind Button and Mclaren brought him in for fresh rubbers, assuming he wouldn't be able to stay out for so long on soft tyres. He ended being unable to make it pay and was stuck behind Alonso for the remainder of the race. He had every right to be annoyed but Hamilton I feel just needs to start making these calls himself. Anyway, I'm

That's some pole lap isn't it?
I'm pretty sure it was Melbourne, but think you'll find he was 3rd, not second and there was a car between himself and Jenson. :D

Boyle99 said:

Questionable call = Melbourne.

Subtitles on F1 video = Turkey.

:thumbsup:

The Hungary race edit is now available (with awful pseudo rock music as usual ).

Vettel: "I ****ed the restart, I'm sorry"...."How the **** is Mark in front now? How is that possible?" :snigger:

Brogan said:
The Hungary race edit is now available (with awful pseudo rock music as usual ).

Vettel: "I chuffed the restart, I'm sorry"...."How the chuff is Mark in front now? How is that possible?" :snigger:

One of the better ones this year - and most of them have been a nice way to see different sides and angles of a race.

Really miffed they didn't show Kobayashi's run down to turn 1 though!

Back
Top Bottom