Hispania

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
So, the HRT F111 is out, and what a sense of humour it has. No sponsors, but a sense of humour.

At least as a Spanish team they're bound to be at Jerez this week. No, seems they're not going to bother to test this week.

Someone tell me where the money is coming from, and what the point of HRT really is.

This has been discussed elsewhere on the site, but as the boss said...

It sounds like HRT are continuing where they left off.

How long until they fold?
I can't see them lasting the season and even if they somehow manage to, they won't be around after that.

Probably a subject for another thread...

I guess the livery is a sponsorship bid. Although they finished above Virgin in the Championship last year that said more about Virgin's reliability then HRT's pace, as when the black and red cars finished it was usually in front of the sludge buckets. As they are going to be running last year's car again I don't see that changing, but then the Virgin's design is deeply disappointing as well so who knows.

Perhaps they are aiming to be the new Minardi? Make-weight performance but wrapped up in a popular underdog's branding.

F1 needs some slugs and I've missed this with the 20 car grids of the last few years. These teams do give us something new to wonder at and when you think back to Rebaque, Osella, Theodore, RAM, Minardi, Hass Lola, AGS, Andrea Moda, etc, etc, - weren't they great (?)

F1 needs some slugs and I've missed this with the 20 car grids of the last few years. These teams do give us something new to wonder at and when you think back to Rebaque, Osella, Theodore, RAM, Minardi, Hass Lola, AGS, Andrea Moda, etc, etc, - weren't they great (?)

I think we can confirm, finally, that you are not turning into DOF_power, by suggesting these "GP2" cars are worth having; they're not even Ferrari.

Whether you are turning into F1 Rejects... maybe!

Love Super Aguri!

Back
Top Bottom