Gaming Grand Theft Auto V

Anyone else having trouble reading the text on the phone. Why is it so dam small.
I don't have a 100inch Tv and my chair positioned 2 feet from it.
There seems to be no way of making the text bigger either.
I am getting bloody sick of having to get out my seat to go read another ****ing text message.

And he still can't read the phone text.

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 09.19.03.png

Anyone managed to get online yet? Just sat waiting at a loading screen, it's like sim city all over again......

I thought I would give it a week or two. Let them get the teething problems out the way.

Doing the final story mission tonight. The gold heist.

FINISHED

longest..credits..ever..

edit: EVER.. Just finished 30 minutes I recon.
Anyway I am rich now.

Last edited:
Trying to log on to GTAO. No luck for me so far. My friend is online though. Bisho is busy playing F1 2013. Lucky dude. Not out over here for another week almost.

I've just done the big score, bit disappointed about how easy it was. On to the next part of the story now and after switching to Trevor I've found him at the top of a mountain in a green dress. Random or what!

I went the stealth route on the big final job. Piece of piss even though they don't let you use your mini gun. Wish I had done it the other way.

what I want to know is why there is no mission to break into the military base.
I have broken in myself 3 times now and stolen a jet, but I get shot down within 10 seconds of taking off. They need to make this simpler or is that why there is online stuff. 10 of you need to team up in order to steel one sodding jet.

\\snip//... after switching to Trevor I've found him at the top of a mountain in a green dress. Random or what!

Where did you buy the game, "Madame Dodgier" in Soho? LOL

I'd like to point out that I have never frequented the alleged shop called "Madame Dodgier", I have never bought the software called GTA V but I do feel slightly curious... :ermmm:

... About GTA V..! You naughty people!
:spank:

I'm just watching the final credits now. No trip to the prison either. I have noticed a huge empty section in Ammunation, DLC on the way hopefully. I did steal a chopper from the base for one of the heists though so depending on your choices you will probably visit different places.

Is F1 2013 any good? Found 2012 to be a bit average.

It's a bit better than is predecessor, especially the sound is better, the car reacts more realistic on kerbs, DRS seems less effective than 2012, graphics are a bit better, setup seems a bit better than the previous games but still limited with the same options as the previous games and tyre scaling is back as well.
Also the penalty system seems to be less severe as in 2012.

All in all some minor improvements.

Any of you guys playing online on the ps3? I've been getting my cars bought and kitted out. Signed up to social club and created a crew as well. If you wanna join in let me know.

Back
Top Bottom