Force India

Angel

Pole Sitter
Contributor
Angel - being fair, they were investigating other names - apparently they approached Lola over the possibility of rebranding themselves/licensing themselves as the Lola team... To me, that would have been a non-starter... Of course, given that Sauber have rebranded as Alfa Romeo, RPFI could have rebranded as Sauber! ;)
That it true, I just expected something different or more exciting than Racing Point from them as I say, you know something like Pink Panthers or whatever due to their pink car. ;)

Angel

Pole Sitter
Contributor
which i am sad about because i grown to love that livery. never thought pink would suit an F1 car so much
I will admit a pepto bismal pink car did seem odd at first but I have come to like it too. You are never in any doubt which team it is, that's for sure.

I also agree with RasputinLives maybe a new thread would be an idea. Oh and I like the Racing Point(less) thing too.

Izumi

Banned
The team will fly the car to Canada from all the places for opening of season, and then back to Spain? Maybe money spend on advertising before season will be saved later on development budget in September. (Papa Stroll, Montrealer by birth, actually lives in Switzerland.)

Il_leone

Champion Elect
as for Racing Point.. Lawrence Stroll must be living in dreamland if he thinks his team will ever be allowed to beat the works team

Top Bottom