Football All things Football

Shit away kit this season becauase we had a falling out with our previous kit supplier halfway through the season, so this was its short notice replacement from the new one.

We're playing quite well in it at the moment though if the jeers from your fans at half time were anything to go by.

We're playing quite well in it at the moment though if the jeers from your fans at half time were anything to go by.
well that was maybe the worst half of football at the lane, under hecky. it was so pedestrian & error strewn. thank god you were terrible upfront. otherwise it couldve been a bloodbath

i hope we're leading man city into false sense of security as theyd murder us on this display more than i thought they would & yet we could be leading but for mcburnie 6yd sitter

Yes, ok. Well done Sheffield United.

Unimpressed Sarcastic Clap GIF by Rita Ora

Yes, ok. Well done Sheffield United.

Unimpressed Sarcastic Clap GIF by Rita Ora

that was very scrappy win, for large parts unrecognisable & it was miles off what we are so used to seeing. maybe the worst half of football at the lane, under hecky in that 1st half. so pedestrian, error strewn, so lifeless. & very grateful because i have been talking about teams that come have have played above themselves like cardiff & wigan recently. if your players were abit more clinical & not already on your summer holidays. i think we couldve been on a hiding easily. as the saying goes good teams know how to grind out a win when they not playing well but what a fantastic moment of quality to win the game probably the only moment. as i joked at the time. its about time we had a bit of quality in this game that severely lacked it LOL

mcburnie was dreadful as a striker 20m wasted for 5 good months out of 3 years. tonight it was worrying that game changed when billy sharp came on after 70 mins & in a way its an incredible job by hecky. that he has all but secured promotion without a striker as mcburnie terrible, brewster's injured, sharp's old, Jebbison & Osula very young & inexperienced. wouldnt surprise me for sharp to start at Wembley

said pre game mathematically no but realistically with lutons run in. it would require 1 of biggest collapses in sport a kin to Hamilton 2007, to not be playing premier league football if we won next season. as i would say we need a point at most & if results are kind might not even need that

thats as positive & better than we dreaded v a city side with haaland starting & likely repeat 1999 feat of treble. it was 3-0 but it was 65 mins until man city opened up us with their quality is a positive. & 2-0 is disappointing as you cant lose possession there. espically v top teams as they will punish you with there talent, it seemed a carbon copy of Leicester

not many teams can say haaland failed to score & who knows what could have happened if we scored in the 1st min

20230422_164122_003_saved.jpg

i tought id post something from last night celebrations, until the interviews onwards at 7.15pm. it was a terrible damp squib we were watching on tv unlike 2019. when alot was in person
20230511_195327_001.jpg
20230511_191004_022_saved.jpg

it was heartbreaking to see how emotional sharp was on the balcony. as anyone would be its the end of era & all sportsman find it hard when they realise their time at the highest level is over, of greatest goalscorer many of us may ever see. but if it is goodbye it was a perfect farewell or ending to his career
20230511_193031_006_saved.jpg

& there may have been a bit of alcohol drunk last night
20230511_194726_010_saved.jpg

the ndiaye transfer has really annoyed me in a few ways but weirdly im not upset that he left because that was inevitable, because his of brilliant talent. but i am he left for marseille. its like everyone telling you if you wait. you could have the choice of all the most attractive women in the world. Margot Robbie, Taylor Swift, Emma Watson, Pixie Lott & instead you went for a woman you saw at tesco. or Lando Norris if you wait there a championship challenging seat for you in 2025 & instead jumping to Alpine for 2024

i do believe that negotiations from his side were just protecting his PR image & not angering fans. & ndiaye or his agent privately forced this move through. because we gave him a huge wage increase rumoured to be our highest earner ever at 100k + a week , the no 10 shirt given by billy sharp & add to it PL football. there is nothing more we as club could offer him.

how do i describe sheff utd before the season starts. we're :censored: & anything less than embarrassment v palace will exceed expectations

Donald Trump Politics GIF by BuzzFeed

Last edited:
Today Sheffield United will be losing at home to Manchester City. Sheffield will score nil, but how many times will City score? You can vote using the Like symbols:

1 to 3 - Like (Blue thumbs up)
4 to 6 - Orange thumbs up
7 to 9 - Smile
More than 9 - Grin

It would seem Sheff Utd have opted for a bank the cash season in the Prem with relegation at the end of it. Then, next session using those funds plus the year one parachute payments to win the championship with ease and then have a squad capable of staying in the Prem for a few years.

Today Sheffield United will be losing at home to Manchester City. Sheffield will score nil, but how many times will City score? You can vote using the Like symbols:

1 to 3 - Like (Blue thumbs up)
4 to 6 - Orange thumbs up
7 to 9 - Smile
More than 9 - Grin
i lost my 💩 when bogle scored LOL

i thought i was alot fitter than i was. i celebrated so hard for the equaliser. i was so knackered & needed the sit down.

cider_and_toast we are in alot of financial trouble. more than prince is letting on. we knew we were bad & we had to get promotion for safety of the club . but the fact we got 120m & we are only spending the money for selling Ndiaye & Berge. is very worrying for how close did we get to the edge last season

but it weird ive never had 3 defeats in 3 & yet have more confidence in our survival. we bought very well it seems with the little we have & heckingbottom is working miracles. just look at how we did v man city today. im confident there are 3 worst teams than us

Last edited:
It all comes down to those vital 6 pointers. It's the same at the top and bottom. You have to beat those around you.

It all comes down to those vital 6 pointers. It's the same at the top and bottom. You have to beat those around you.
yeah weve had everton circled in calendar since we finished v palace. that is the 1st test of this team because there was no pressure in these 3 games considering how unprepared we have been. we have lost but you think we could be on 2-3pts here, we couldve got a point from all games

but 3pts is a necessarity next saturday. it will be interesting to see what happens when pressure is on this team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom