First views on this season so far!

First views on this season so far!

Confusing.

Just when you think you have got a handle on the natural order, it changes. Or does it? I can't quite figure out whether we have had such different races because we have had four completely different weather conditions, or because the teams that should be at the front have made a mess of things. Did McLaren, then Ferrari, then Mercedes, then Red Bull and Lotus each fall into their respective sweet spots or did Red Bull and Lotus crack it in Bahrain?

No idea what is going to happen in Spain, best summed up by Lotus. They could win or they could be 9th and 10th.

I'm loving the uncertainty :cheer:

I think its hight time for 'Jos the Boss bashing' to have it own thread guys. I still can;t believe he has the cheek to have a 4-0 correct thing on his banner for the weather report. Anyone else ever see a weather report where the bloke goes "its not going to rain" and doesn't tell you what else the weather is going to do like he's some sort of Nostrodamus or summit. More accuracy please Jos.

As for the season so far. Its interested me just because I have no idea where its going to go or who's going to win it at the moment and it has been a while since we've been at 4th race in and not had he contenders defined. Having said that - its the usual top 5 ain't it?

I like the fact that no one team is running away from it and ergo the season isn't over as soon as it starts. I am unhappy about just how much a role the tyres are playing, I'd hoped for them to be a bit more durable. The guy who is paid to sweep up the crud off the racing line is very pleased though. LOL

I would like it if it were a tyre which would force 2/3 stop strategies while the drivers are constantly on the limit, one of the reasons fuel stops were good as well

Back
Top Bottom