• kissing/tree bark degradation/trees to climb/kiss chases/snog

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • laxatives/food/fibre rich foodstuffs/pies/toilet

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Catholicism/degradation of rubber/births/testing sessions/minute

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • crappy racing/crappy/crappy passes/crap races/last crappy pass

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Silly Walks/Unicycle Tyre/Extremely Large Clown Shoes/Birthday Parties/Entrance of Mr Jelly

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Paul Hembery: "The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote :censored: through the use of deliberate :censored: degradation and an increased number of :censored:. We've had three absolutely thrilling :censored:, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the :censored:.

You know the score by now! Less than 4 words on each :censored:, most likes next week takes the respect & admiration of his/her peers.

Paul Hembery: "The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote kissing through the use of deliberate tree bark degradation and an increased number of trees to climb. We've had three absolutely thrilling kiss chases, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the final snog.

Paul Hembery: "The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote laxatives the use of deliberate food degradation and an increased number of fibre rich foodstuffs. We've had three absolutely thrilling pies, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the toilet.

The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote Catholisim through the use of deliberate degradation of rubber and an increased number of births . We've had three absolutely thrilling testing sessions, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the last minute .

"The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote crappy racing through the use of deliberate crappy degradation and an increased number of crappy passes. We've had three absolutely thrilling crap races, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the last crappy pass.

I just tried but I got this:

Clip The Apex - Error
Liking your own content is considered cheating.

:D

Paul Hembery: "The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote Silly Walks through the use of deliberate Unicycle Tyre degradation and an increased number of Extremely Large Clown Shoes. We've had three absolutely thrilling Birthday Parties, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the Entrance Of Mr Jelly.

Paul Hembery: "The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote :censored: through the use of deliberate :censored: degradation and an increased number of :censored:. We've had three absolutely thrilling :censored:, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the :censored:.

I'm running a poll here, since I'm as yet the only voter. You have one hundred hours to vote!

If i may add a little explanation in an effort to make some sense of my contribution, and maybe even earn a vote.... Paul Hembery (motorsport director at Pirelli) was guilty of doing some serious arse kissing during testing and around the start of the season. The Autosport article "Hembery backs Ecclestone's track sprinkler idea" or something of the like was possibly the funniest of his attempts to befriend/impress Bernie.

Pirelli have done a great job and there was no need for such arse licking, so i likened him to a 10 year old in the playground...

Paul Hembery: "The most important thing is that we've fulfilled our brief, which was to help promote attention spans of gnats through the use of deliberate concentration degradation and an increased number of blipvert overtakes. We've had three absolutely thrilling people dominating, where the outcome often wasn't decided until the start.:D

Back
Top Bottom