Ferrari?

I don't think the "tifosi spirit" is a strong point for Ferrari. I think Ferrari's period of greatest success was when they didn't care what the tifosi nor anyone else thought about them and got on with winning races.

Ferrari aren't far off. Alonso's performance in Turkey was excellent, and they only ended up a lap down in Spain because they boxed themselves into a corner trying to fight Red Bull.

Its all doom and gloom with them, though, isn't it?

I don't think the "tifosi spirit" is a strong point for Ferrari. I think Ferrari's period of greatest success was when they didn't care what the tifosi nor anyone else thought about them and got on with winning races.

Ferrari aren't far off. Alonso's performance in Turkey was excellent, and they only ended up a lap down in Spain because they boxed themselves into a corner trying to fight Red Bull.

Its all doom and gloom with them, though, isn't it?

Well I think right now Alonso is saving Ferrari face, without him they would be licking their wounds. Qualification in Catalunya really left them high and dry seeing the performances of the Hard Compound and lack of downforce.

I think the Ferrari car performances are different on different tracks like we saw in 2009 with BMW and Toyota.

I hadn't realised Alonso was in car 5 until I read Sarinaide's signature (shows how bad the numbers are on F1 cars these days). So we REALLY do have a "Red 5" on track these days. Where's Muddly to get over excited?

Nice to have a Ferrari fan on board to keep us honest :thumbsup:

I hadn't realised Alonso was in car 5 until I read Sarinaide's signature (shows how bad the numbers are on F1 cars these days). So we REALLY do have a "Red 5" on track these days. Where's Muddly to get over excited?

Nando will need to pull out something more than a rabbit to save Ferrari's season, the good thing is there are plenty of races, then again it seems like they run down very quickly. Right now your man is running away with it unopposed despite what Hamilton says.

How many points was he behind after Silverstone? 50? So it isnt impossible

I thought about 61 or so, Everyone including me(a fan) laughed when he said he will still win. As it transpired he didn't but hell came close indeed. Though I am also not one to take last year as an indication on this year. That said I don't think Ferrari are slit wrists out of it but seem to be in limbo on strategy and balance from race to race.

CTA.jpg

Will a Nando fan do instead?

Hi Sarinaide - btw - be careful with the 'tache, hard to come by :)

I thought of a Jamie Hyneman but knowing that "bedroom sports" are high on my list of preferances I can't be held back in anyway. Plus we all know a little slap and tickle goes a long way.

Will a Nando fan do instead?

As long as you don't mind him being beaten by The Finger each week Jen LOL If I'm honest the Sebby V pic started as a bit of a joke but I've grown to like him over the years, especially his sense of humour. As long as it's a good race with plenty of action I really don't mind who wins - I'd love to see Alonso and/or Hamilton and/or Button win a few to open up the title race, I would especially love to see Schumie win a race this season just to shut his doubters up (myself included).

So Forza Ferrari or C'mon you Reds as might be more appropriate for us Brits.

As long as you don't mind him being beaten by The Finger each week Jen LOL If I'm honest the Sebby V pic started as a bit of a joke but I've grown to like him over the years, especially his sense of humour. As long as it's a good race with plenty of action I really don't mind who wins - I'd love to see Alonso and/or Hamilton and/or Button win a few to open up the title race, I would especially love to see Schumie win a race this season just to shut his doubters up (myself included).

So Forza Ferrari or C'mon you Reds as might be more appropriate for us Brits.

Its nice to see Felipe looking so solid at the moment!8-)

Back
Top Bottom