Fernando says "go home!"

I'm rapidly losing any respect I had left for Alonso. Without a shadow of a doubt he was mocking the fans. All 85-100,000 of them.

He might as well have said 'Ha ha :censored: ha. McLaren and your boys didn't make it into the top 3 for qualification. Now :censored: off home because I couldn't give a :censored: about you or your attendance here".

Pretty disgraceful actually.

You get the feeling that Ferrari is a well loved brand everywhere in the world, and they get a lot of the support at every race.

Until they arrive in McLaren/Williams land!

And they don't like it.

Nowhere else would you have got the "No parking in qualifying, Schumi" banner that we got at Silverstone in 2006.

But can you imagine Ferrari's reaction if he'd suggested that the tifosi go home at the Italian GP? [Anyway, they're not even the last Italian team to win there, thats Minardi Toro Rosso!

Great race, great weekend! Saw loads of Ferrari supporters, and several Vettel supporters, heard nothing from them after Saturday - all very quiet.

Alonso is a joke, there were four drivers who looked like they were something special over the weekend, Hamilton, who was pushing unbelievably hard in the race, Barrichello and Kubica who looked stunning in Quali (Kubica's entry speeds were just unreal!) and Massa, who, although he was hardly mentioned on TV consistently looked the fastest of the drivers driving within the limits of their car.

I'd go to any race to watch any of them - Alonso is an embarrassment, his and Vettel's behaviour over the weekend won them no fans - Ferrari will have to look hard at Alonso's contract if they want to make sure his lack of popularity doesn't start effecting their sales

GeoffP said:
Ferrari will have to look hard at Alonso's contract if they want to make sure his lack of popularity doesn't start effecting their sales

I can't see that being a problem. If you've got enough money to buy a Ferrari the popularity of Fernando Alonso wouldn't mean two figs to you.

Not very sporting behaviour from "the most complete driver on the grid" he should know better and realise that after qualifying there were a further 3 events for the paying fans to stay for

Back
Top Bottom