F1 Driver Ratings

F1Brits_90

World Champion
i came across this yesterday. on social media for the new Managerial part of the new F1 2020 game theyve decided to follow FIFA route & give all people a rating & to say these have been controversial is an understatement. because there are many people as you expect that disagree with the ratings & placing of some people

94 Hamilton
90 Verstappen Bottas
89 Vettel
87 Riccardio Raikkonen
86 Leclerc
85 Perez
82 Sainz
80 Gasly Kyvat Grosjean Ocon
79 Albon Norris
78 Stroll Magnussen
75 Russell
73 Giovinazzi
64 Latifi

Screenshot_20200615-143110_Instagram.jpg

now of course i have some issues on this like Bottas Russell & Albon. but my main one is that how can they seriously put leclerc as the 7th best driver on the grid & say that Riccardio (who i sought of get) especially Raikkonen is a better driver than the guy in his rookie year at ferrari outperformed a 4 time world champion :o

Last edited:
They probably know nothing of F1 and went on last years points and a bit of modification based on possibly polls or magazine ratings

Bottas equal with Verstappen and Sainz below Perez?

Hmmmmm nah. :rolleyes:

i know Bottas shocked me. but i got feeling to dial down bottas criticism so i wont go into detail LOL but anyone who think Bottas is as good as verstappen has a screw loose

Grosjean might be 80 off track but not on track. & both toro rosso better albon is confusing. Russell is very harshly treated Albon Norris & Leclerc all rate this guy extremely highly im sure the 1st 2 have said he was better than them in lower formula. nearly took that shocker of a williams into Q2 but is 75 only a bit better than Giovinazzi

Back
Top Bottom