F1 2009 - Potentially the worst season ever?

It's easy to understand your frustrations fat bloke but Jenson Button is driving better than anyone else out there. He is performing superbly with the reduced downforce on the cars, better than anyone else. He is the only man who hasn't made a single error this season on the race track. His speed and consistency has been quite brilliant. I always believed he could be world champion, if he was given a good car and he now he is showing it. He is one of the class drivers of the field. You don't have to be called Hamilton, Alonso, Raikonnen or Massa to win world championships. Button is on top because he is the best at the moment, and is driving beautifully.
Also the season testing ban shouldn't make a difference at all, as Pat Symonds said. As we've seen with some teams this season especially McLaren, they are coping well.

McFerrari said:
It's easy to understand your frustrations fat bloke but Jenson Button is driving better than anyone else out there. He is performing superbly with the reduced downforce on the cars, better than anyone else. He is the only man who hasn't made a single error this season on the race track. His speed and consistency has been quite brilliant. I always believed he could be world champion, if he was given a good car and he now he is showing it. He is one of the class drivers of the field. You don't have to be called Hamilton, Alonso, Raikonnen or Massa to win world championships. Button is on top because he is the best at the moment, and is driving beautifully.
Also the season testing ban shouldn't make a difference at all, as Pat Symonds said. As we've seen with some teams this season especially McLaren, they are coping well.

Massa? When was that?

Button's four performances so far have been pretty good, only Vettel and Webber have bested him in race trim! I think an open mind might be the ticket!

Brawn dominate again. Barrichello so obvioulsy not allowed to challenge Button. No overtaking and KERS making things worse. Webber third, WEBBER! :givemestrength:

I'm off to York raceway to see some real racing and these ones can only go in a straight line. By F1, give me call when you've sorted it all out.

whatson.jpg

Fat Bloke said:
Brawn dominate again. Barrichello so obvioulsy not allowed to challenge Button. No overtaking and KERS making things worse. Webber third, WEBBER! :givemestrength:

I'm off to York raceway to see some real racing and these ones can only go in a straight line. By F1, give me call when you've sorted it all out.
You have got to be kidding if you think it was team orders, even Ruebens has stated that he doesn't think it was. Jenson is simply that much faster than Rueby, but if you don't want to see that then I guess it's up to you.. :goodday:

Back
Top Bottom