Football Euro 2020

how great was it to see danish through to the knockout stages, after an emotional rollercoaster of a group stage. that 2nd half was fantastic such great drama.

at least this time Austria qualifying from a group wont change football for ever as they last progressed in 1982. in the infamous game. that players rigged it beforehand because they knew a 1-0 win for west germany meant both countries went through at the expense of algeria who played earlier in the day. backlash was so big, every final game in every countries league & tournament since has had to Kick Off at the same time

Last edited:
Scotland out of Europe against its will again.
3809317B-88BB-423B-96E4-44FF8C631D04.jpeg

you could almost forgive sam matterface average commentary because of the line "well at least Scotland can self isolate now"

also had to change the chant, because playing at hampden "Scotland staying home, their staying home" .

for me it could be buses. i think scotland could & should qualify for qatar. being in a group fighting for the playoff spots with Austria Israel, Faroe Islands, Moldova

I bloody hope not. Germany are very unpredictable, I hope we get the team who turned up against Hungary rather that the one who played Portugal.

the game is going to very unpredictable, because nobody knows what they are going to get from england or germany. because england 1st half brilliant, could win, 2nd half wouldve lost to hungary. same with germany great 1st 2 games but terrible v hungary. then germans have played stronger opposition but england have home advantage

i dont think anyone could pick a winner because which team is going to turn up LOL

Why does Luka Modric look like a crack addict?

The only two "gimmes" in that list are Italy and Denmark ;)

Well, if there's one way of getting as many people as possible to do something that you don't want them to do it's to tell them they are not allowed to do it.

welsh got a pasting yesterday which was tough to watch.

but that 2nd quarter final no is starting to make me re-evaluate england. i thought the friendly v austria was awful & was similar to croatia, scotland & 2nd half of czech rep. playing an average side. but because only 3 of our regulars started v croatia (tripper started but not played since) so mainly our reserves beat austria 1-0 comfortable & austria ended up finishing 2nd in their group & then took most peoples favourite for the tournament italy to extra time & couldve been in quarter finals themselves

not happy about that 1st my prediction out of the window & what followed it out the window was my sweepstake team LOL

dutch seemingly went to pieces after missing that 1v1 sitter on 51 mins, & then followed by that stupid action from de ligt. i said at time surprised it was yellow. as it looked like he'd batted it away. huge shock & it makes the England Germany game huge for both nations as its "should" be a favorable route to final

but on the upside any tournament is always better when the cheating, arrogant, playacting, appeal for everything Portuguese get knocked out. how is pepe stayed on the pitch, that was violent conduct if ever there was 1

Back
Top Bottom