Football Euro 2020

it is quite amazing, wayne rooney scored our last goal at the euros in 2016, since then he has won europa league, left mufc, joined everton, Moved to USA & joined DC united, Joined Derby, retired & became their manager

got a £5 free Bet from Skybet, (providing you opt in & bet a minimum of 5p on england v croatia) if you get offered £5 free bet, might as well see if my luck carries on from the 2018 world cup, when i successfully backed france

temp 1.png

Will Spain be able to field a team in their 1st game thanks to COVID. Mind you their u21’s thrashed Lithuania the other night so anything’s possible.

its good point id forgotten about 😄

but with sweden poland & Slovakia you would assume they would have enough & dont need full strength until quarters

Apparently the hatred of the English in Scotland has reached new heights with thousands of Scots buying replica shirts of another team in England's group to wear around the towns and cities on match day.

(borrowed from another site)

Apparently the hatred of the English in Scotland has reached new heights with thousands of Scots buying replica shirts of another team in England's group to wear around the towns and cities on match day.

(borrowed from another site)
ill let them make the most of it. theyve not made it for 23 years

You’d think that they would want to spend the money on their own teams shirts, so that money goes back into the SFA coffers.

It's all very silly and if they are daft enough to waste their money like that then more fool them.

thought id underestimated as few pundits tv & newspapers. had Turkey as a dark horse. 2 even predicted the semis. now i wonder what drugs they were on. after (according to the commentators) statistically the most 1 sided half at euros for 17yrs

Turkey were totally undone by the Italians high tempo pressing in there own half. The Turkish players inability to play out from the back, played straight into the Italians hands. When you then have to go route one and your centre forward can’t hold the ball up, then it will contribute to your team looking knackered after and hour. I actually thought that 3-0 to Italy flattered Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom