Dave Ryan suspended.

Bellabella said:
I completely agree with you, LH does have a mind of his own doesn't he? I feel very sorry indeed for dave, but hey this is McLaren!
bogaTYR said:
bro, please
this is about taking responsibility for one's own actions. LH threw dave on the sword! responsibility is a normal aspect of every great human being and LH has shown that is not what he is.
what did dave do? hold a gun against LH's head? threaten LH would be fired? or what, i mean, did dave even talk to LH?
LH is a big boy, last time i checked he is 24. what did his parents teach him? does he know right from wrong? thuth from lies? responsibility from throwing someone on the sword?

LH was a disgrace on friday afternoon, for F1 but mainly for himself. he was like a child after the window of the neighbours got broken. look! he made me do it. he didn't apologize at all. he just passed the buck. and for this he deserves FIA coming down on him real hard.

Just looking at every post you've put on here tonight, not an LH fan are you? ;)

I work with some-one who worked at Mclaren and with Dave for 15 years, so I have a good source of knowledge on this guy.
We can all make assumptions or opinions on the subject by the evidence we read, however NO-ONE knows for sure....

I have no idea what that article is about.

Is the FIA suggesting Martin Whitmarsh knew what Dave Ryan & Lewis were going to say in the meeting because of what he (Whitmarsh) said to the BBC?
How on earth do they make that connection?
Can someone explain to me how Whitmarsh's words implicate him as I can't work it out.

The FIA are really grasping at straws now trying to implicate the rest of the team.

Can anyone say witch-hunt?

bro,

whitmarsh is the team principal. he sits at the pit wall and he hears all the radio communciation. i find it hard to imagine in any way he would not know what had happened with LH and even harder to believe he would not have known what dave and LH were going to say in this meeting.

Back
Top Bottom