• Robert Kubica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Russell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

F1Brits_90

World Champion
typical response from RasputinLives most liked thread LOL

same as usual pick up to 3 (or 2 like me). this is not a slight on any F1 drivers but last year this was done & of course everyone going to have someone they just don't like for some reason. of course I want any reason to be constructive & not horrible. but also I was quite interested in the unexpected development in the 2 drivers vandoorne & Hartley. that people neither liked or disliked because they no votes on either poll

Last edited:
This is a very good exercise in showing how phrasing a question on a ballot paper can influence the result. I'm willing to bet certain drivers will achieve a high number of votes in both the favourite and least favourite threads.

yeah the title was a tough one for me. because i did struggle. as i didnt want to put hate, because it sends out the wrong message & i dont hate any driver on that grid

but i have to put something

I got involved in this thread, but now I am having second thoughts what motivated me to reveal it. I would delete it if I could. It was momentary brain fade. What good comes out from hanging our dirty laundry on the balcony? I don't feel any better by telling people whom I don't like, and drivers still have their job. There aren't any positives that I can detect in such admission. Besides, it is unfair to those people. If I don't like them, that's my problem. I am sure they have some friends and families who do.

Last edited:
I got involved in this thread, but now I am having second thoughts what motivated me to reveal it. I would delete it if I could. It was momentary brain fade. What good comes out from hanging our dirty laundry on the balcony? I don't feel any better by telling people whom I don't like, and drivers still have their job. There aren't any positives that I can detect in such admission. Besides, it is unfair to those people. If I don't like them, that's my problem. I am sure they have some friends and families who do.

its fine, as i put in anything there is always going to something that niggles you about someone. & this is not a horrible thread but you cant be PC as i said i might not like ie:grosjean i dont hate any driver on that grid
----------------------

yeah i was surprised i thought hulkenburg was liked same with giovinazzi

I honestly couldn't decide who to vote for. I reflected on this and decided the answer was that, there were those drivers I liked more than others but everyone else I just didn't really care about.

The ones I don't like for personality reasons I grudgingly respect for talent reasons.

So here I sit upon the fence. :D

The Ricciardo votes are left over from the Ricciardo/Verstappen 'you can only like one or the other' thing the media was pushing last year.

Not mine. I liked Ricciardo for about a year as he was always smiling and looked pretty quick in an F1 car. However, after watching numerous interviews I got bored with his schoolboy humour, and his personality started to annoy me. He never really says anything noteworthy. Then he basically admitted to not doing much track homework or spending quality time with his mechanics, and I liked him less. Then he bottled it by running from Red Bull to Renault. Last of the late beakers maybe. But his days are nearly over, he’ll not get another top ride and can quit tomorrow as far as I’m concerned.

Last edited:
I didn't vote for Hulkenberg but I can understand why someone would. He has all the charisma of a damp rag.

Back
Top Bottom