Commentary Competition

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
Its as easy as it sounds! Just put some commentary to the start! Will Martins look but never stare feature? Murray's Go Go Go or maybe James Allens Are you ready? Good luck!

Oh and ignore the commentary already on it, mute it or something!

Legard: "And we're away!!!!! Alonso making a slow start, *volume rises* and Raikkonen's through!!! Ooooh my woooooord!!!!!"

Brundle: "There's a colli---"

Legard: "What happened there!!! Is that a front wing flying???!!!"

Brundle: "Rear wing"

Legard: "Looks like a front wing to me!!! That's a real shot in the arm!!!"

GO GO GO! Alonso's away well, Button's slower. Montoya comes around the outside and he's pushing Alonso to the edge. Montoya is in the lead, but in the grand scheme of things I think it will be irrelevant because he'll bugger off to NASCAR next year and Alonso will win both titles.

Legard: Alonso on pole, then
Legard: And we're away!! A move by the Jordan's, good start by (mumbling indistinguishably)
LOOK AT MONTOYA!
MB: Good, cle-
Legard (dreamily): Going down towards the wonderful Copse corner, are they all going to get round?
MB: Montoya's try-
Legard: Montoya's in the lead! The lead! He's ahead of Alonso - or is that Fisichella? 'Cos if that is, that's extraordinary - has Fisichella moved up?
MB: Nah, that's Alo-
Legard: Side-by-side into Maggots, then Becketts, this wonderful left-right-left right; it's
Montoya, Alonso, Button, Barrichello, Fisichella, Trulli and Schumacher.
Mclaren, Renault, BAR, Ferrari, Toyota and Ferrari.
Must have been a trick of the light, that is DEFINITELY Alonso into Second Place!
MB: (under his breath): As if we didn't know already. He was on pole.
MB: All through safely then, but ther-
Legard: OH NO! Sato's stalled. That's not gone well!
Down this long Hangar Straight.
MB (On looking back at the grid start): Montoya gets a fan-
Legard: Montoya's in the lead!
MB: fantastic star-
Legard: Then Alonso!
MB: Start, and stra-
Legard: The Button! Jenson Button is in third place!!!
MB: And straight past coming out of Copse, caught Alonso completely by sur-
Legard: Safety Car's out, Martin! The Safety Car! Now, this is going to change things!
MB (clearly giving up on trying to speak): Yep.
Legard: (on viewing replay) (Sato) didn't get going, did he?
MB: It's only lap 1 - it's going to be a long race.

We're getting ready for the start, When the 5 lights are out we, will be racing! We have a staller at the back presumably Sato, Great start by Montoya hes wheel to wheel with alonso practically rubbing helmets and none of the will lift through Maggots one of them is going to have to! Unbelievable bravness there!

Charlie Whiting: Bernie, can I press the button now? Bernie, Bernie? Oh, stuff it I'll press the button anyway.
Alonso: Forza Ferrari - oh bugger not yet
JPM: I drivin'! I drivin'! Go fast. Go fast!
Alonso: Shit, should have put my visor down, the wind has got under my eyebrows, I'm gonna lose the lead.
JPM: I leadin'! I leadin!
Button: Sorry guys, another crappy start.
Bernie: Send the bloody safety car out so Fernado can get his visor down. Flav's said he'll get Fisi to stick it in the wall otherwise.

Charlie Whiting: Bernie, can I press the button now? Bernie, Bernie? Oh, stuff it I'll press the button anyway.
Alonso: Forza Ferrari - oh bugger not yet
JPM: I drivin'! I drivin'! Go fast. Go fast!
Alonso: Shit, should have put my visor down, the wind has got under my eyebrows, I'm gonna lose the lead.
JPM: I leadin'! I leadin!
Button: Sorry guys, another crappy start.
Bernie: Send the bloody safety car out so Fernado can get his visor down. Flav's said he'll get Fisi to stick it in the wall otherwise.
Another case for a 'multiple like' button.

The red lights go out what does that mean? something happened there what word Ted? Box what does that mean? Montoya's right up there no sorry Alonso's going through what happened there then? what tyres are they on Ted? somebody's pitted sorry no they haven't it's all going on what's happened to Button? oh no! sorry there he is what will be his strategy now? I wonder what word Ted? What lap is this? who am I? where am I? and he's scored! no sorry this isn't football for all you viewers out there listening to the radio what happened? I haven't taken a breath yet what should I do?

Back
Top Bottom