• Sergey Sirotkin

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rutherford

Podium Finisher
Corresponding to RasputinLives Favourite Driver poll, here's the Least-Liked Driver poll.
Put your cross in the box of your 3 favourites on the grid (or just 1 or 2 if you really like em all).

Feel free to tell us how you are voting because we'd all be interested.

Last edited:
a368a9f5f978b158f0df9fc27b19a60a.jpg

Pick on the guy writing the article on the bus why don't you!

Congrats on your first article.

Can only put 1 as looked down the list & really didn't dislike anyone really. Some i have no opinion on like ericsson or sirokin. Since 2012 alonso performances on the track have made me do a 180 on him.

But i cant say why or put a finger on it because i respect him as driving talent. But i dont like Sergio perez

Last edited:
wow, a whole not a lot of love for Marcus Ericsson.

Which surprises me because for me he is like a few completely anonymous. If he was replaced tomorrow i wouldn't miss him
------------------------------------------
My shock is kimi Raikkonen but then i guess he is the anti personality. & if you described to a non f1 fan why hes popular, you would sound mad

Last edited:
Similar to the favourites thread, I don' think I care enough to dislike any driver. Many I find compelling for various reasons. I laughed when Seb pulled out in front in Oz, I laughed when he was hit by Max. I don' want Alonso to be successful, but he makes for good viewing and listening.

The most I get is to be totally ambivalent to a driver, for me there are a few.

I voted for two drivers, there are a number of faceless drivers as far as I’m concerned, but I don’t know enough about them to not like them.
Time I did some research.

Ericsson - point being?
Grosjean - does not stop whining
Kimi - really ****ed me off on Sunday, this could be temporary

Hamberg,

If whining is why you voted for Grosjean, why no such vote for Alonso? HE makes Grosjean look stoic!

Last edited:
Why sunday Hamberg because its not his fault for his poor performances. Ferrari are 1 car team. With an irritation in the 2nd car that keeps turning up

This is something that often covers Kimi being inadequate. The truth is he never shows that speed and skill when it's actually required. He has not gained a position off the start line in nearly a year and a half and once again we saw him cruise up behind someone with a superior car and tyres and not even attempt a pass. He's quick in practice - Whopp dee do!! It's nothing new. Back in 2009 Kimi got a ridiculous number of fastest laps but not much to show for it.

Is he screwed over by Ferrari on tactics sometimes? Of course he is. Does he actually care? No. Kimi loves money and being a racing driver. He has clearly shown he is not too fussed about winning anything. In fact being in the title hunt seems a bit stressful for him and he can't be arsed. I'm sure his good form will continue until his contract for next year is signed.

He is not a patch on Bottas as a number 2.

That's a good point about kimi. But i think he angry & really frustrated but probally defeated. As what can kimi do because he cant force a pitstop. He cant say im coming in as no one will be there. & he cant slag them off in public because they would most likely ferrari just drop him. He is really at the mercy of his team. They can make make or break him. Bottas is a better number 2 because he knows that lewis Hamilton number 1 of course 4x world champ v 2 time gp winner. But bottas knows that if he has the chance to win a title or in touch with 3 way fight. Like spa when if lewis & vettel both retired, bottas won he would 5pts behind right in it & he would allowed to challenge

Yes it ok to have ago at kimi for just being a money mercenary. That maybe but Its ferrari have to look at themselves for this 100% their fault for me they have created this "monster" monaco 2017 was the watershed for me. The week kimi gave up. Driving brilliantly all weekend in practise, got pole position, drove brilliantly in the 1st stint had vettel all under control. Then ferrari betrayed him by giving vettel the preferable strategy undercutting kimi by keeping him out until vettel had the gap. & he mustve thought from then whats the point

Last edited:
Yep, Kimi is just another seat blocking F1 driver. Quick enough to keep the management happy, not quick enough to upset number 1.

It's the fact he spends the whole time looking like he can't be bothered and most of the time driving like it. Time to retire Kimi.

Back
Top Bottom