Buy Schumie a gift...

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Although Schumacher's birthday passed in January I thougt it might be worth getting some suggestions for some un-birthday gifts. I kick you off with:

neck-brace-1.jpg

or

MPSZS.jpg

Well done Micheal, great comeback - NOT!

Gifts for Schuey, gifts for Schuey.................couple of books, perhaps? :o :o :o :o

~~~"How to Pass in Formula 1 Without Really Trying" by Jaime Alguersauri
~~~"Formula One For Dummies" by Steve Matchett(w/forewords and/or advice by Bob Varsha and David Hobbs)
~~~"The Businessman's Guide to Success in F1" by Peter Windsor and Ken Anderson

;) LOL LOL :o :o :o

Matthew Little said:
Gifts for Schuey, gifts for Schuey.................couple of books, perhaps? :o :o :o :o

~~~"Formula One For Dummies" by Steve Matchett(w/forewords and/or advice by Bob Varsha and David Hobbs)
~~~"The Businessman's Guide to Success in F1" by Peter Windsor and Ken Anderson

;) LOL LOL :o :o :o

ROFL

And to add a couple more.

"How to make a comeback" by Niki Lauda
"I Still think I was right" - by Nigel Mansell and Ron Dennis
"Go on my son" by Keke Rosberg

Gps Personal Tracker For People With Alzheimer's, Dementia Or Disabilities, Adult Locator Tracking

11898-gps-personal-tracker-alzheimer-dementia-disabilities-adult-locator-tracking-1.jpg

True Tracker Pro has released a device that improves the safety of those suffering with Alzheimer’s, preventing them from becoming a danger to themselves and others. The True Tracker Pro 6.0 GPS tracking device allows family caregivers to monitor the safety of their loved ones from any location around the world via the internet.

The True Tracker Pro 6.0 provides real time updates as often as every 15 seconds, tracks from a cell phone, laptop or PC. Equipped with a panic button/SOS feature, activated it immediately transmits a predetermined text or email to 3 recipients notifying them of the SOS and giving the senders location. The alert is transmitted every 2 minutes for 40 minutes, showing in real time the latest tracking data. Team/cargivers can set a virtual perimeter using the 6.0 GeoFencing features. If the perimeter is crossed, an alert is sent to the cargiver immediately.

Schumm: your very own personal, in-house training facility...

1]
Preparation: Ensure that all doors are closed and locked. This will allow your training to be done without any pressure (from someone walking into the room to watch), and allow you to get away with driving discrepancies, unpunished.

2]
Initial car selection: Begin with the least powerful cars and see if you can slowly work your way up.

3]
Car set-up: Ensure that all driver aids are switched on.

4]
Familiarisation: Before racing, take your time to familiarise yourself with each circuit. To avoid early disappointment, this should be attempted without other cars on track. Roughly 100 laps should be sufficient for the average driver. However, be patient and do not expect too much of yourself. Set aside plenty of spare time in order to complete at least one lap without cheating.

5]
Race selection: Try the 'EASY' mode with a low powered car, and all penalties set to 'OFF'. If you honestly completed point 4 (and remember: cheating is only kidding yourself and Ralf), you may eventually see an improvement. - Who knows, with continued practice you may one day get a podium!

6]
Team selection: Make sure you select a red car. The high level of visibility will help allow other drivers to get out of your way, reducing the need for you to ram them off the circuit.

7]
After eventual success, you may be tempted to try the difficult 'Race your Mates' mode. However, if and when you persuade Ralf to help, tie one hand behind his/her back before you begin. This will help you avoid disappointment and give you the enthusiasm to carry on for many years.

And if all else fails, you could try motorbikes...

teabagyokel said:
I was thinking a scale model of the back of Jaime Algersuari's rear wing..., just because he so loves looking at it!

Come to think of it, you could market that as a package item.....................
~~~ 1/8ths' scale model of the rear wing of Alguersauri's car

A wing and a book.................a perfect gift for Schuey!! LOL LOL LOL ROFL

Back
Top Bottom