Boring races.....

2011 Valencia was the only race I fell asleep in all season, I thought it would have been Korea, I fell asleep in the forum for that

Valencia 2011 was easily the most boring race of 2011 for me, probably followed by Monaco. I thought Korea was ok, sure there wasn't mass overtaking but we saw an excellent duel between Hamilton and Webber, there were great displays of car positioning and excellent defensive driving to deny a faster car/driver combination. India and Abu Dhabi were also not on the list of exciting races, I also found Brazil lacking compared to previous years.

KekeTheKing that is a very good point. There have been many races which I think the TV coverage has left me feeling a little short changed, as none of the racing has really been shown to the viewer, due to showing the leader pounding around miles ahead of anyone else!!

The race for me which I vividly remember as the most boring is the 2009 Singapore Grand Prix for some reason...

Maybe because you don't remember Valencia at all!

The only race I have fallen asleep through was the 2009 Monaco GP. Oh and Oz 2007 but that was probably more to do with being awake at silly o'clock, although it was not exactly enthralling.

Its OK it was less of a rip off then every Brickyard 400 is. NASCAR is supposed to have passing and door to door racing, but I saw more passing in this year's 40 lap, 13 car Indy Lights race then the last five Brickyard 400s combined.

Back
Top Bottom