Television Best and worst of Television!

So many good ones...

Dexter, The Shield, Firefly, The Sopranos, Band of Brothers, The Inbetweeners, Top Gear, Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, Sherlock, Stargate SG1, Boardwalk Empire, Entourage, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Only Fools and Horses..., Blue Planet

Bad ones...

Big Brother, 90210, Songs of Praise, Heartbeat, Coronation Street, Eastenders, Desperate Scousewives

I've heard The Wire is brilliant, I got the first season for Christmas but haven't got round to watching it...

Excellent thread idea ;)

Best: Dexter, Babylon 5, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Futurama, Racing Design, Twin Peaks, Black Books, Spaced, Red Dwarf (up to season VI only), Sherlock (the daddy at the moment), Grand Designs, Top Gear (though it's starting to creak these days), Deadliest Catch, The Killing, anything by David Attenborough

Worst: Anything on ITV

My name is earl has got to be up there! Only decent thing on tv at this hotel!

Worst: the mad auction or price drop crap!

There have been some excellent documentaries on the behaviour of the banking system. Unfortunately they tend to be hidden away so when I spot one it usually gets recorded.

I am watching A Question Of Sport for he first time in over 20 years.
What a load of overinflated self indulgent guff.
**** the licence fee, I intend to watch the rest of the F1 season on Sky, I can't even be bothered to watch BBC F1 just to make a comparison.

I am watching A Question Of Sport for he first time in over 20 years.
What a load of overinflated self indulgent guff.
**** the licence fee, I intend to watch the rest of the F1 season on Sky, I can't even be bothered to watch BBC F1 just to make a comparison.

Sky has their own version of question of sport on sky1

It's called "a league of their own" it's much better than question of sport.

It's got to the point that ITV1 is completely unwatchable so that's my least favourite programme, as well as most stuff on everywhere else before 21:00. (Apart from Downton Abbey, and if you see it on catch-up there's no adverts which makes it so much the better).
we already have freeview and freesat with 50-odd channels of crap so there's no way on earth I'd get sky with 900 channels of even worse crap - which they themselves admitted in a previous advertising campaign of theirs with Kelly Brook in it for the Sky+ box.
No wonder they pulled it and haven't repeated it, talk about shooting yourself in the nuts !

I've started watching the Wire, I'm on season 3 at the moment, but I don't see why this show has rave reviews. By no means is it bad, it's quite good in fact, but all to often it slows to a snail pace.

Dexter is the best show on TV right now, but is closely followed by Game of Thrones.

Not sure why one of the terrestrial channels hasn't picked up Dexter yet. Pretty good show although predictable in places.

Dexter and Games of Thrones is something I've been wanting to watch.

But I still need to watch:

• Big Bang Theory
  • Phoneshop
  • How I met your Mother
  • IT Crowd
  • Smallville (yeah with my brothers constantly watching it with me in the background messing around, I finally got into it, it's watchable but...gets predictable)
  • Primeval (only seen one episode but told it's great LOL)
Been told Sherlock and Fringe are good aswell.

Back
Top Bottom