Gaming Batracer is GO!!!

You should all be worried. Honda can boast the lowest "slowest extreme of performance" and the joint lowest "fastest extreme of performance" !! LOL

Just wait till we get some performance enhancements...!

We here at Team Red Bull Lotus have made a major breakthrough. Some one in the design office discovered that if you add Vodka to Red Bull you create a very pleasing drink.

The effect of which means we can dance all night but not remember who we danced with in the morning.

Well thanks a lot BATracer!

Pole position and best setup but apparently I made a driver error and was out by the 6th lap.
And then my team mate was out by lap 40, also with a driver error, despite being a wet weather warrior

:( :givemestrength: >:( :censored:

I have no luck in my Honda game. In Monaco, I was comfortably in 3rd position and my rear wing fell off with 3 laps to go. Then, in my last race at Montreal, I was comfortably in 2nd and 4 tenths off the lead going into the last lap and I crash at Turn 3! WTF!!?? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I would only be 1 point off of the overall lead if it wasn't for that luck :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength:

At least my BMW game goes well.

Boyle99 said:
I have no luck in my Honda game. In Monaco, I was comfortably in 3rd position and my rear wing fell off with 3 laps to go. Then, in my last race at Montreal, I was comfortably in 2nd and 4 tenths off the lead going into the last lap and I crash at Turn 3! WTF!!?? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I would only be 1 point off of the overall lead if it wasn't for that luck :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength: :givemestrength:

At least my BMW game goes well.

LOL, If you think you're having bad luck...Me and My team mate have had some disastrous luck in all our races so far. especially in QF.

At least your up there competing which we should be too! if it wasnt for horrid BAD LUCK!

>:( :censored:

i have noticed on a few of my games that if you get the setup either perfect or near perfect, which i have (thanks to my experienced team mates) if you still have most of your runs left you either become over enthusiastic or you crash :givemestrength: but then i guess if you're not in a car destined to be at the top, you wont make the top regardless of your setup, driving characteristics or strategy.

today, me and fernando had the setup near perfect and i had 3 runs left with him in 2nd place - i should have been able to get ahead of him using his (tweaked) setup and with my 3 runs to go i was over enthusiastic and made a mistake and then the last 2 laps were destroyed through crashing out :givemestrength:

there is no point at all getting het-up over it no matter how good or bad you setup, im convinced the game is predetermined - so fernando should romp home in at least 4 races

I got a proper team mate now. He romped home to a win on his debut !! (I struggled home in 10th so I got a lot to learn but hey at least I got a proper team mate :embarrassed: )

Watch us go as Red Bull streak into the sunset.

My team mate hasn't turned up for three days! :s

He wasn't terribly good at finishing in races, but he made getting a good setup a darn sight easier... I'm sure he's just wandered off and got lost. Can everyone keep an eye out for him?

Glad to hear you're doing well c_a_t :thumbsup:

I've unfortunately had to drop out as I need to concentrate on the site project and BATracer was taking up too much of my time.

Brogan said:
I've unfortunately had to drop out as I need to concentrate on the site project and BATracer was taking up too much of my time.

Splitter! :whistle:

On a more Honda related note, my team mate has returned! I havent had the opportunity to ask him what happened, but I expect it's credit crunch related... :dunno:

Oh yes, by the way, I can see why Honda have pulled out. The car is absolute :censored:

Bring on next year err, I mean the next game.

Bugger, my internet at home has been borked for almost a month, so I have missed loads of races as I have to access things from my phone at the moment which isn't ideal :(

Be back soooooooon!

Back
Top Bottom