Football African Cup of Nations 2012

I think if it was somewhere like Ghana, South Africa or even Ivory Coast we'd see full stadiums. But the touraments been held in Burkina Faso and Equataril Guinea those countries don't have very big fan bases.

Wanted ivory coast to win, not only because of the DIDIER, but because I don't like the way the Zambia players acted at all.

That was a fantastic shoot-out, the confidence to consistently put it top corner! And the passion of the Zambians! A great show for african football, the Zambians on their knees singing, and the dancers, just shows the tradition of the game and nation! Another reason why I love football, the beautiful game indeed

Congratulations to Zambia - having beat Ghana and Ivory Coast in the Semi and Final itself, i couldn't think of a better Nation to win the cup myself. Not been a bad tourament either, well we'll be doing this all again this time next year!

Well done to Zambia for winning the cup, after what happened to there team in 1993 when there team died in a plane crash which was ironically just of the coast of the city where the final was played this year.

Well done to Zambia for winning the cup, after what happened to there team in 1993 when there team died in a plane crash which was ironically just of the coast of the city where the final was played this year.

Thats sort of like Man U winning the European Cup final in 1968 - with the difference being that the 1968 European Cup final was not held in Munich!

Back
Top Bottom