2022 Silly season

Il_leone they are here to win championship, is what Riccardo & alonso keep saying when they joined. also its not as easy as it looks

View attachment 15826
Now there are suggestions that Ricciardo is the front runner to replace Alonso at Alpine.

Looks like Mark Webber has a lot of explaining to do to Piastri and his mate Ricciardo .

Do they still have the contracts recognition board because its time to dust up the room then to explain who has first option
Alpine have been very slow to react

F1Brits_90 I am disappointed with Alpine/ Renault as it would be nice to see them prove Red Bull wrong and give other teams another engine supplier to go to

Also after the Carlos Ghosn scandals you'd think the brand is fully committed to F1 but I don't seehow they can make gains by supplying only 1 team

It also feels like Ocon's talent is wasted given he is signed by the team because he is French not his ability

dc21c508853cfb14984c55256cf61cbd.jpg

how terrible is working environment at alpine. as people are seemingly rushing to leave
Hmm, a team at which Fernando Alonso is employed has a toxic working environment. Who would have thought...

In other news, bear takes a shit in the woods and Pope declares he's a Roman Catholic.

You can imagine that Fernando and Lawrence Stroll are going to work perfectly together.

Napoleon Dynamite Fighting GIF

it is perfect for this silly season that the guy that did a bank robbery on alpine taking 50m on a 2 year deal & leaving for McLaren halfway through. might be back at scene of the crime in 2023

What is Mark Webber playing at in all of this? Piastri he shot down a guaranteed seat at Alpine he must surely believe he has the seat at Mclaren odds on o er Ricciardo

Last edited:
What is Mark Webber playing at in all of this? Piastri he shot down a guaranteed seat at Alpine he must surely believe he has the seat at Mclaren odds on o er Ricciardo
Spanish F1 presenter Albert fabriga. seems to believe they had already signed pre contract with McLaren. which would make sense as the talks been rumoured since Monaco & alpines option finished on sunday

Spanish F1 presenter Albert fabriga. seems to believe they had already signed pre contract with McLaren. which would make sense as the talks been rumoured since Monaco & alpines option finished on sunday
Just watched the Race view on YouTube either Ricciardo has given his notice to leave Mclaren or Zak is secretly doing this behind his back
Given its Piastri managed by Webber whose side are the Aussie press on

Mick under pressure - https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/1226...jqOEynS8FfQlL9fpnWkmDZBsQLMerT-ld5plFOA_dKIOQ

I'm not sure he has done enough to justify keeping a seat. He was better than Mazepin, but I suspect Roscoe Hamilton probably would have done a better job than him. Maybe Williams will throw him a lifeline, but he will need to bring some cash
Zhou is not confirmed at Alfa so might be a lifeline however I can only see Haas field a driver with money or someone that appeals the US market if they let Schumacher go

Back
Top Bottom