Rugby 2020 Six Nations

even though i understand they had to play out the whole tournament. because otherwise you get asterisk touremant & the winners wouldnt feel proper. but i will but it here that i was right italy did lose both games v ireland & england. like i predicted back in march :D :whistle:

6 nations.jpg

Didn't see that coming and I very much doubt that would have been the final table had we not locked down and then resumed in empty stadia.

England can count themselves very fortunate but a win is a win.

Shaun Edwards is an outstanding coach. I wonder if he'll find his way into club rugby after his time with France?

Its neither. The Wales coach hasn’t got a clue what his best team is. The WRU spent a ton of money on building a brand new hotel in Cardiff City centre. The regions are underfunded and have to pay off the loans given to them by the WRU. Gatland’s legacy has been destroyed, when all they had to do was give the job to Pat Lam. This is all very reminiscent of the end of Gareth Davies back in 2007.

The moment they didn’t give Shaun Edwards a four year contract, the writing was on the wall as well.
i was watching the 2nd of France v England. firstly what a trophy presentation made everything else look terrible. the fireworks, the music, the lights outstanding

but in the celebrations i noticed shawn Edwards in french backroom staff. why did he leave Wales & why is not at England as Clive Woodward wasn't on the fence called it a travesty he isnt in English management team. is money or work disputes french can offer what he wants work or money wise that Welsh/English cant or wont

I will never refer to my club by that ridiculous name. It is, was and always will be "Bristol Rugby"

I agree with you on the style of play though. It's great to watch but defensively it's always a bit wobbly.

Back
Top Bottom