Rugby 2020 Six Nations

Indeed, and Biggar not being great, and Halfpenny firing on fewer than all cylinders, and Tipuric being very quiet.
Why won't we throw the ball wide?

I would also add that George North needs to be dropped as he’s being playing off reputation for to long and hasn’t been performing at regional level for some time now.
They don’t seem to go out wide as there obsessed with either bashing it up the middle with one up runners,or aimlessly kicking possession away.Without Jon Davies and Liam Williams we also are lacking creation.

it amazes me how sporting events. take money over publicity. F1, Cricket, even football with champions league have all taken the money & regretted it. apparently in 2019 6 nations. england v wales it got 9m viewers if they got 0.9m viewers it would be a surprise

in these times. the core fans arent important its the floating sporting fan that will tuning thats important. i know i go on about it but sports personality of the year is big barometer for this but i think only 2 winners of trophy didnt perform on free to air. they were boxers in lewis & calzaghe who are a sporting analomy

would it matter that much with the virus that they just give england & ireland the points instead of rearranging. because lets face it realistically that the Italy are going to lose them games they just lost 17-0 to scotland & since 2014 6 nations their record is P33 W1 L32

The up and down way that England are playing at the moment a losing bonus point would be a start.

LOL

Maybe they could stick a pin in the list before the football World Cup starts, and just declare the name under the pin as the winners. That would save everyone from everything. And whilst we’re at it, just do the same for F1.

this 6 nations is going to be a farcical ending because France do lose this game. because the likely winners are likely England or Ireland. if Scotland finsh the job v France.

will just depend upon the bonus point victories. but the title wont be given til 11/18 April at the earliest

I have got my clothes ready for the game in Cardiff tomorrow.
IMG_0522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom