Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Obviously the number one talking point from Sunday's race was the massive crash at the start of the race.

Was there anything else that caught the eye? The scrap between future teammates Leclerc and Sainz? A strong drive from Perez?

Or did any excitement end after Stroll's upside down racing point got the safety out at the restart?

How did you rate the 2020 Bahrain GP?

ill go for 5 - its wasnt great but wasnt terrible. it was entertaining enough in the midfield & heartbreaking for perez he deserved so much more

I’m giving it 3 , I would rather watch a really good RACE, rather than watch a series of near disasters. 20 year backwards step today.

It's a 2 from me.

A couple of points for a bit of fun in the midfield but apart from Ro Gros trackside BBQ the remaining 99 percent of the race was an absolute snooze fest.

If Hamilton had claimed he'd never bothered to use the top gear in his box I would have almost certainly believed him.

If Hamilton had claimed he'd never bothered to use the top gear in his box I would have almost certainly believed him.
that makes me wonder what was up with bottas was just his poor form yet again. as i know he had a puncture & had to put under safety car but 2 things,

1 - Perez started 4th but fell so far back after his crash on opening lap in Portimao. he might as well started in pit lane. & came back to finish 4th in the racing point that is over second a lap slower. so what was wrong with bottas in the dominant car as to only recover to 8th (9th but for perez bad luck) is dreadful

2 - even in free air on new tyres in the best car. once he overtook Ocon. the gap to Riccardio was 4.7 seconds. when Perez's engine blew it was still 4.7 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom