Pre-Season 2018 Season Preview

Red Aston Bull Martin Tag

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 13.16.50.png

Last edited:
The side pods on that Sauber are miniscule.

I wonder what they're all doing with the radiators inside to make them that small.

these cars aren't as bad as I expect they would be red bull looks nice. id still rather the aero screen as it more ascetically pleasing. but I guess when your judging from low expectations you cant disapoint

I'm just hoping for a completive sauber, because Leclerc based on his dominant GP2 where I was running out of superlatives every weekend. I'm exitced for the future because the idea that in 3 years we could have Verstappen Ocon Vandoorne & Leclerc taking on old guard of Hamilton Vettel & Alonso like early 90's when Prost & Senna taking on Schumacher Hakkinen & Hill

ABest looking car yet.

It's a ****ing orange version of the same ****ing car every other ****ing team has "launched". What is particularly striking is how clean the car looks without any sponsors logos. I suspect this is just for the launch though as they didn't want to distract from the beauty and clean lines of this obvious race winning machine.

according to sky we are already second quicker 2 hrs in than we were by the end of day 1, as lewis topped day 1 with 1:21.8 & Hulkenburg is top currently with a 1:20.8
& Alonso, what is up with his luck 6 laps in & going around the final corner the tire pops off. ends in the gravel :D:givemestrength:

Honda looking a lot better than McLaren this morning.

Mercedes and Red Bull looking strongest with Ricciardo setting the fastest time. Not much between those two, but let’s see what happens when HAM is on track.

Toro Rosso Honda managed the second highest number of laps and Brenda was only just slower than Alonso on a harder tyre. McLaren really are in a mess aren't they?

Elsewhere, the top three for this year are the top three from last year but the order may be mixed up a bit. The No.1 driver are out tomorrow for these teams (sorry Danny) so let's see how things develop. I won't get too excited just yet.

Well McLaren are going to look like an even bigger bunch of cretins if a Honda powered car goes in to beat them.

They're running out of excuses.

I'm sure the "Renault are saving the best power units for themselves" argument will come out soon. It's true of course.

I think Mclaren will be ahead of Torro Rosso in race trim most days. I'll put them as 6th best team on grid with a little help from their driver line up. Of course this is exactly where they ended last season too.

Back
Top Bottom