Poll 2018 Italian Grand Prix Out Of Ten

How did you rate the 2018 Italian Grand Prix out of Ten?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 12 41.4%

Votes: 8 27.6%

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Brilliant race. Lost count of the number of changes for the lead. Action front to back. Just a shame Kimi screwed his tyres up would of loved to see him win. Lewis just about has the championship tucked up safe in bed.

9/10

That was great, actual racing!

I'll say one thing this season, it hasn't thrown up many average races, they seem to swing between great and terrible.

Nearly the first 9 I've ever given but the ending was just a little bit of a disappointment for me in the way Kimi couldn't keep pace on those tyres, and Valtteri not able to get past Max, so 8. Brilliant race though.

Really enjoyed that race it were great easily best Italian gp of turbo era before my memory not good enough to say. I could easily watch season of that & be happy. Unlike beligium when nothing happened.

As Lewis fan. Ill say this quietly i was gutted when he overtook kimi. Otherwise it wouldve been cherry on the cake

a 9 because of Hamilton. Awesome drive - how he was not driver of the day I don't know why?
Mercedes for once made a great strategy call

Now that was a Grand Prix.

Epic drive by Lewis. Ferrari's biggest error was not giving Vettel the tow on the second run in qualifying and therefore putting him in second and in pack for first lap. The contrast with Bottas doing what he needs to do for the team really showed. Maybe Ferrari have been criticized for team orders so many times they are reluctant to do it?

Ocon best of the rest but still no seat forthcoming. Great saving drive from the Hulk, silliness from Max just as I was about to praise him for sorting his head out and a point for Stroll and Williams!

Most I've enjoyed a Grand Prix in ages.

Problem with Ferrari - too many chiefs - no one wants to stick their nick out in the fear of getting the chop next. Jean Todt made no apologies for Austria 2002 that he wanted to make sure Schumacher secure the title even though Barrichello was quicker all week

Arrivabene maybe running from the pit wall but it sounds like his influence is diminished or does not have a final say

It amazed how the Ferrari drivers appeared to be racing each other to the first corner by jostling for their positin

I gave it an 8, what were Ferrari playing at with Kimi? He's supposed to help Vettel now like Bottas is helping Hamilton! Not that I like team orders but if one team is doing it, they sort of have to follow suit I'd say if they want to have a chance to win this championship.

Great comeback drive by Seb. Max being a brat again, I'm sure Red Bull were thrilled with his petulant attitude after that penalty.

Another race weekend where I missed all of it due to other commitments.

What is this "overtaking for the lead" of which all of you speak? What kind of Witchcraft is this?

It will never catch on don't you know.

Great race, a proper GP at a proper circuit. I was hoping to see the title race get closer so not the result I wanted but gotta hand it to Lewis for a superb drive.

I found the race was super and yet I was frustrated.
Why? Because the viewing experience was let down by the insistence of the broadcaster to show replays at moments when there was live action taking place. I feel that they're trying to "pimp the show" by replaying the best (as if a lock up is worth seeing three or four times) parts without considering what is happening live.
It was the best race I've seen in ages, but it gets an 8.

Back
Top Bottom